Chapter 8 : Kiss and Tell

The game was quite boring, since they were only fast innings with no action. "Tell me something." Travis says looking up from his phone. I turn to him and raise an eyebrow. "What's the best part of your job?" He asks.

"Honestly, I love the boys." I say sighing. "They're what keep me going." I add turning to him. "She loves them because of their looks." Sam says smirking. "That's not true." I say pointing my finger in the air.

"Then please enlighten me on why you love them." Sam says leaning forward. "Because they're guys with respect and even though I don't understand them half of the time since some of them speak different languages, they still treat me with respect. Now in days it's hard to find guys with respect." I say. "Oh so now they're guys?" Kelly says laughing.

"You know what? You try and find a guy with some respect." I say crossing my arms. "Fine, I'll stay quiet." Kelly says sighing.

"Good." I say quietly as I face my attention back to the game.

~*~
We end up winning the game 6-7 with Kershaw pitching.

I walk down to clubhouse along with Travis. Sam, Kelly, and Jeffrey went back to the hotel during the 8th inning.

"Good job." Travis says to the boys as he walks by them. I chuckle and he rolls his eyes, knowing that I was making fun of him.

"Hey." Danny says smiling. "Hi." I say. "Hey Julia." Corey says smiling as he slips on a shirt. "Hi." I say blushing.

"Excuse us, Corey may we interview you?" A group of camera crew and a lady say coming up to us. "Ya sure." He says still looking at me. "What?" I ask laughing.

"Nothing." He says turning his facial expression from smiling and cheerful to serious. "Okay." I say curious.

Travis and I walk over to Joc's locker. "Hey." He says smiling at the two of us. "Um, I'll be in Corey's room tonight if you want to come along." He says. "I don't want you being alone." He adds. "Um, I'll go to Trayce's room. I'm sure he won't mind." I say turning down the offer.

"Yes, because he happens to have a big crush on you." Joc says chuckling. I roll my eyes and Travis chuckles. "Anyway, I think I'll be on my way. I have a lot to do tomorrow." Travis says. "Okay, I'll call you later." I say nodding. Travis nods before hugging me and kissing my cheek. "Goodnight." He says to the two of us before leaving.

"I swear how can you get so many men?" Joc asks. "Oh shut up." I say playfully slapping his arm. Joc smiles and throws his arm over my shoulder. "Let's go." He says laughing.

~*~
We get to the hotel and Trayce accepts me to stay  in his room so I won't be alone. "Okay, make sure to wake her up in the morning. She could sleep in I tell you." Joc says pointing at Trayce. Trayce nods and let's me in.

"Goodnight." Joc says smiling before Trayce closes the door. "I'll be happy to sleep on the couch if you want." Trayce says. "No it's fine." I say shaking my head. "Oh hey." Justin says walking out the bathroom. "Hey." I say turning to him.

"You sleeping here tonight?" He asks. I nod and he smiles. "I see, you two dating now?" He asks smirking. "No, we aren't." Trayce says.

"Sure you aren't." Justin says before climbing into bed. I roll my eyes and Trayce chuckles. "Okay so I'll take the couch." He says grabbing some blankets. "No it's fine, I will." I say taking the blankets from him. "How about this, you both just split the couch, or even the bed. I mean what could possibly happen? I'm in the same room as you two." Justin says leaning on his elbows.

"He has a point." I say nodding. "Okay well then I get the left side of the bed." I say smiling. Trayce chuckles and I climb into the bed.

Trayce turns off the lights and gets some water before joining me in the bed. Justin's snores filled the room. "How can you do this?" I ask turning to Justin. "Honestly, I do not know." Trayce says smiling.

I chuckle before looking over to him. "I really like you." Trayce whispers. "Like a lot." He adds. "Trayce I just got out of a relationship." I say with a frown. "You wouldn't date me anyway." He says turning away from me.

"To be honest, I would love to. But I don't want a relationship right now." I say sitting up. "Not even a try?" Trayce asks. I raise an eyebrow at him and Trayce turns to face me.

I place my hand on his cheek and he does the same to me. Next thing you know, we were kissing. When we pull out we both stare at each other. Then I realize something, Justin's snores stopped. I turn to him and he has his eyes on us.

"Let me get this straight. You guys aren't dating?"