Chapter 11 : How Do I Dress For A Date

I was debating how many ways this would be wrong. Me dating Joc's teammate? He would be furious. What if we break up? It would be so awake add. What if we do end up great and get married, and then I have to somewhere else for a job or I stay in LA and he gets traded somewhere else.

Oh who cares. "Yes." I say suddenly. Corey smiles and I do too. I mean who can resist. 

~*~

"So I flew in as soon as I could." Kelly says walking into my hotel room. "Oh hello there." Clayton says. "Hi, I'm Kelly, one of Julia's friends." Kelly says. "Clayton." Clayton says shaking Kelly's hand.

"So I'm guessing you have no idea what to wear for tonight?" Clayton asks. "No I haven't been on a date in forever and when I do its with Dylan and Dylan and I just stay home for our dates because we both shared the love for dinner and a movie." I say talking fast.

"Okay slow down first of all. I may be married but I do get my nights with my wife for dates." Clayton says standing up. "First of all there's no worry. Corey likes you enough to enjoy all your flaws. I'm sure he can get over your nervous breakdown before the first date." Clayton says chuckling.

"This is no time for joking." I say glaring at him. "Hey, I'm serious. Ten bucks he's in your brothers room asking for advice." Clayton says. I blush and Clayton smiles. "Anyways you girls need anything or should I leave?" He asks.

"You can stay." I say. Clayton nods and I walk towards my bedroom and look at the dresses laid down on my bed. "Seriously Julia white vans with your dresses?" Kelly asks. "Hey I'm sorry, but he should accept the fact that I do not wear heels. At all." I say.

"No, he shouldn't." Kelly says taking heels out of her bag. "Here, these should match perfectly with your dress." Kelly says motioning to the blue dress.

I nod and I walk to the bathroom to change into my dress and white pumps. I couldn't walk with these. I could hurt myself, or embarrass myself.

I struggle my way out of the bathroom and Kelly chuckles. "It's easy. Now sit down so I can do your hair." She says pointing to the couch where Clayton says.

"Very nice." Clayton says smiling. "Thank you." I say nervously as I sit down and Kelly starts doing my hair. She ends up curling it and putting it half up and half down.

A knock on the door startles us and Clayton stands up to answer it. "Lover boy is here." Clayton says smirking. I blush and Corey walks in with flowers and an amazing tux.

 I blush and Corey walks in with flowers and an amazing tux

"Wait I'm not done." Kelly says as I stand up. I sigh and sit back down as she puts in some clip on flowers in my hair. "Okay your done." She says. I nod standing up.

"Thank you." I say to Kelly. She smiles and nods. "My pleasure." She says winking. I turn to Corey and he smiles at me. "You look beautiful." He says handing me my flowers and kissing me on the cheek.