Chapter 3 : Ruin Me

When I was little my father would always tell me, "the things that hurt you the most are the things you love" I never really thought about it much, but it was always stuck in my head.

My dad was my favorite over my mom for some reason. My dads words would always hit you hard, he spoke true wise words that no one could forget. Not even the little me that didn't know much.

"Wake the hell up." Joc says walking into the room. "Oh crap you two were doing it last night." Joc says crossing his arms. "Get out Joc!" I yell. "No, what the hell Dylan. Do you just use my sister for sex?" Joc asks. This wasn't the normal Joc, he was angry. Furious you can say.

"Joc shut up." I say rolling my eyes. "No, he better be thinking of what he's doing." Joc says as I sit up. I was lucky enough to have a shirt on unlike Dylan.

"Please leave." I say sighing. "He can speak for himself." Joc says turning to Dylan. "One thing Joc. You don't scare me and also don't you ever think for one second that I use your sister in any way." Dylan says standing up revealing his shorts.

"I'll be on my way now." Dylan says checking the time. "They want me at camp by eight." He says seeing that it was already seven and it would take about an half an hour drive plus breakfast.

I nod and he leans down to kiss me before throwing on his jacket. "Get on out." Joc says glaring at him before leaving the room and slamming the door behind him.

~*~
Later that day Kiké and Corey come over. "Awh what did Joc do now?" Kiké asks walking into the living room. "He's a butthole." I say rolling my eyes. "And why is that?" Corey asks nervously. "He made my boyfriend runaway." I say. "Oh shush he had work." Joc says eating my chips that are on the table in front of me.

"See and now he's stealing my chips." I say. Kiké smiles and I turn to Corey who sits on the couch looking around the house. "Our sister Justine decorated the house." Joc says chuckling. "Why isn't she here?" Corey asks.

Kiké knew the whole story he was the only person Joc and I told too. When Justine found out Joc made the team she wanted to live as far as she could. She thought that maybe because Joc made the team he wouldn't pay attention us.

It was the opposite though. Joc was actually going to turn down the offer and go to medical school. Justine didn't believe all of our "crap" and as soon as she turned 18 she left to New York to attend Julliard since she wanted to dance and act.

Since then she has been the backup dancer for the famous singer Ariana Grande. I'm happy for her, but I wish she would be happy for Joc and his achievements also.

We haven't seen her since she came to visit us when she turned 21. While she was drunk she came to our house and redecorated everything before knocking out cold on the couch.

The next day she woke up not knowing what happened and left without a goodbye. Luckily Joc installed cameras in our house a month before or else we would have been scared about the person who messed around with our stuff.

"She's touring the world with Ariana Grande." I say quietly. "No way. That's cool." Corey says. "Yup." Joc says before looking at the stain on the carpet left from Justine when she was here.

She threw up making a big red spot due to her love of wine. "Don't you have a brother?" I ask trying to change the subject. "Yes, Kyle. He plays for Seattle." He says. "No lie? Some of our family live there." Joc says smiling. "Yup no lie. In fact Kyle is going to Friday nights game." Corey says smiling.

"Cool." Kiké says nodding as he eats food from our kitchen. "I was thinking we should go out before you guys go hit the gym." I say glaring at Kiké. "Sure where to?" Joc asks. "I don't know maybe the mall. Some of my crew from the navy are coming back home and I want to surprise them." I say.

"Even Kelly?" Joc asks. "Yes, even Kelly." I say chuckling. Joc has a big crush on Kelly since day one. We freaked me out at first since he is older than her, but soon I realized there was nothing wrong with that.

"Also Jeffrey, Sam, and Travis." I say. "You went with one girl and the rest all guys?" Corey asks. "Oh no, Sam is a girl." I say chuckling.

Corey blushes and I smile. "No need to worry, Kiké thought the same thing." I say laughing before walking upstairs to get dressed.