Chapter 4 : Worst Things

When I finish getting dressed we leave to the mall and also pick up Mariana and Madison

When I finish getting dressed we leave to the mall and also pick up Mariana and Madison. "Shouldn't you be in bed?" Mariana ask Kiké. "Yes." He says before smirking.

She rolls her eyes and Kiké chuckles getting out the car. Madison and Joc kept talking, and Mariana and Kiké were in love land, which left Corey and I to talk. Not that it's bad.

"So why exactly are you looking for?" Corey asks. "I don't know. Why do you ask? Are you a shop expert?" I ask smiling. "Actually I happen to be a retired Nike employee." Corey says smiling. "Wow who knew you had more skills, besides baseball." I say. "I have good spelling too." Corey says smiling as if it was his best skill.

"Wow Corey I'm impressed." I say as we walk into Forever 21. "Yuck girl store." Joc says. "Hey now there is actually boy clothes here." Mariana says rolling her eyes. "Yes, that happens to be one small section compared to the girl section." Joc says laughing.

Everyone laughs before walking their separate ways. "So how was it like in the Navy?" Corey asks as I pick up a pink pencil skirt. "Honestly, it was rough." I say as I admire the skirt.

Corey nods and watches me as I look around the store. "So you going with anyone to the Kershaw Challenge?" I ask Corey. "Oh no, I don't have a girlfriend, or a partner." He says shaking his head. "How about you?" Corey asks.

"Joc and I mess around too much when we're around each other so we can't be partners in the challenge. Kiké too." I say chuckling. "Well I'm sure Kershaw won't mind pairing us up." Corey says. I raise my eyebrows and Corey smiles. "I don't know, depends do you have what it takes?" I ask.

Corey smiles and nods. "Of course." He says. "We'll see about that." I say before continuing my shopping.

~*~
At the end of our shopping day I bought all my friends a gift. Which took about five hours.

When we get home we all change into our gym clothes, including me since I had to help train the boys.

I changed into my Los Angeles Dodgers Nike jacket, a random dodger shirt, Nike leggings, and my black nike shoes.

I quickly pulled my hair into a ponytail before joining everyone downstairs in the living room

We were all waiting on Kiké since he dressed to impress. But then realized that he didn't even have to go to the gym with us since he was hurt.

"I'll take him home. You guys just go before you're late." Mariana says smiling. "Are you sure?" Joc asks. She nods and we wave goodbye to her before slowly and quietly making our way out the door.

We all took the same car. Luckily unlike Joc, Corey didn't care for who he sat next to. "I actually get car sick." Joc says. "No you don't. We drove up to San Francisco and you didn't car sick." I say. "That's because I got to sit in the passenger seat." He says.

Corey chuckles and climbs into the backseat with Madison.

When we get to the official Dodgers gym the boys get ready by stretching together. "Nice to see you Julia." Trayce says walking into the room. "Hi Trayce, nice to see you too." I say smiling. "He totally has a crush on you." Joc whispers to me as he walks by me.

I roll my eyes before walking over to Danny and Coach Roberts. "How you doing today Julia?" Coach Roberts asks. "I'm doing good, how about you?" I ask smiling. "Good." He says nodding. "Hey Julia, you mind taking over for the day? I have some wedding planning to do with Claire." He says. I nod and hugs me before thanking me. "I owe you one." He says before walking away.

I chuckle and the boys begin to do their casual warm up of jumping jacks. "You're going to the game tomorrow right?" Coach Roberts asks. "Of course." I say smiling before looking over to the boys. "I'm thinking of working the lower body out today." I say looking over the boy's' legs. "Sounds good to me." Coach Roberts says walking over to the boys.

"Okay now Danny is out today, taking care of somethings, so Julia will be filling in for him. Just because she's younger than most of you doesn't mean you don't listen to her. Julia happens to be a very wise young lady." Coach Roberts say. The boys nod before he walks to his office.

"Okay half of you on the treadmills and the other half start doing high knees, squats, and butt kicks." I say nodding.

~*~
After the gym we decide to all go to my house. Well it's Joc's house too. Adrian was going to barbeque for us while Joc and I made the sides which were corn, macaroni and cheese, and mash potatoes.

"Smells good." Corey says walking inside. I nod and he smiles. "Do you need any help?" Corey asks noticing Joc not doing anything to help. "Yes, actually considering Joc being a lazy helper." I say smiling. "Sure, what can I do?" Corey asks. "Um stir this." I say handing him the salad.

The front door opens and closes making Joc jump up. I chuckle and walk over to see who it is. "Dylan." I say surprised. Dylan smiles and brings me into a hug. "Why are you home again?" I ask raising my eyebrows at all these visits he has been making.

"I actually needed to talk to you about something." Dylan says. "Okay what is it?" I ask. "I think it's best if we talk outside." he says looking over to the front door. "Okay then." I say nervously.

We both walk outside and sit down on the steps. "So I'm going to have to move to Dallas." Dylan says. "Okay? I'm sure we can work things out." I say. "No, Julia we wouldn't have time and you know that." he says frowning. "You have your job that is daily and very important to you, and I will be training new boys and girls so they can go into the Marines."

I frown and shrug. "Oh, okay then." I say with tears in my eyes. "Julia, I'm sorry I didn't have a choice." He says as I stand up. "No, Dylan. Everyone has a choice in their future." I say before opening the front door. "Julia, please I'm sorry." He says as I step inside. "I'm sorry I'm working and I don't have time to waste on people who just give up on me." I say before closing the door.

I walk towards the living room with tears in my eyes. I tried rushing to my room, but Joc grabbed my arm. "Julia what happened? Why are you crying?" Joc asks. But before I could reply Joc runs out the door to chase Dylan proably.

I run outside to call for Trayce who is the strongest person to be able to stop Joc and fastest to chase him. "What the hell happened?" Trayce asks. "Joc is going to find Dylan to tell him something. Most likely to hit him." I say. "And who is this Dylan guy?" He asks. "My boyfriend, well ex boyfriend now." I say. "I don't see what the problem is. Joc can fight." Trayce says chuckling.

"That's not the point, Trayce. Dylan is in the Navy and he can take Joc down in one punch." I say wiping my tears away with a tissue. "Oh crap."