Chapter 27 : Million Dollar Smile

"Come on Julia!" Joc yells

"Come on Julia!" Joc yells. I run downstairs and grab my purse before running outside. "Finally." Joc says as I slide into the passenger seat. I roll my eyes and turn to Corey who sits in the drivers seat.

"Hi." I say leaning over to him for a kiss. Trayce gets into the car after locking the house. "We're good to go." He says. Corey nods and pulls out the driveway.

"What time do you guys have to be there?" I ask looking at the time and seeing that it's two AM. "We have to be there at least by 12." Corey says. I nod and smile as Corey places his hand on my thigh.

I turn to him and he smiles. "You two realize you have company back here." Joc says. I turn to him and he smiles. "Get used to it buddy." I say before turning back around to make the music louder. "Oh god this is going to be a long ride." Joc groans.

I smile and place my hand on Corey's hand before looking out the window.

~*~
Two hours later we took our first stop. We walk into a McDonalds and order our food and use the bathroom. We all walk back to the car since we decided to eat on the way.

I get into the car and someone pops up outside my window. I turn and see Kiké, Chase, and Charlie. They all smile and Corey laughs at my reaction. I roll my window down, "What the hell Kiké." I say placing my hand over my heart to feel it racing.

Kiké smiles and I look over to Chase and Charlie. "Hello." I say. "Hi Julia." They both say. "What are you guys doing here?" I ask. "Well Chase needed a bathroom break so we stopped." Charlie says pointing at Chase.

"You guys were driving together?" Corey asks. They nod and Corey raises his eyebrows surprised. "We're gonna be late." Chase says. Kiké nods and checks his watch. "Let's go out for dinner tonight." Kiké says. "Actually, Julia and I are going on a date." Corey says leaning over me. "You two have fun." Kiké says smirking before heading to the backseat window to talk to the single men; Joc and Trayce.

They both agree to dinner and then we get back on the road. "So where are you guys going to dinner?" Trayce asks. "It's a surprise." I say. "Corey?" Trayce asks. "Julia is planning it this time, not me." Corey says.

"Oh wow, good luck. Julia isn't good with surprises." Joc says. "Lies! I am very good with them." I say. "Sure you are, I'm warning you Corey. Protect yourself at all costs." Joc says.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Corey and I say at the same time. "Your just jealous because I am very good at surprises." I say. "And what makes you think that?" Joc asks. I turn around in my seat and look at him. "Because I happen to always surprise you with birthday parties every year." I say.

Joc stares at me before placing his hand under his chin as if he was thinking. "You got a point there." He says nodding. "Exactly so shut it." I say before turning in my seat.

Joc chuckles and I smile.

~*~

We finally get to Arizona and as soon as we do we check into our hotel rooms. "So rooms are Corey and Chase, Trayce and Joc, Charlie and Kiké, and Julia and Marley." Clayton says walking to us. "Marley?" I ask raising an eyebrow. Clayton nods and I stare at him waiting for him to tell me it's all a joke.