Chapter 50 : Beautiful Death

30 votes and 20 comments for next chapter

Corey's POV
Julia. It was the first thing I heard when I entered the clubhouse. "Julia, she's in the hospital." The words played over and over again in my head as I approached her room. Fans approached me and I groan. "Corey!" They all yell. I loved our fans, but now wasn't a good time. I mentally slap myself for not changing out of my uniform.

"Okay, how about we give Corey some space?" Someone says behind. I turn around and see Mariana. The fans begin to walk away and Mariana looks at me nervously. "This is all my fault." She cries. "If I wasn't so nervous for Kiké, Julia wouldn't be in this state." She says crying harder.

I stay still not knowing what to do, "It isn't your fault." I say quietly. Mariana looks up at me and shakes her head. "Julia wouldn't have gotten in that car accident if I didn't call her for help." She says. I pull Mariana into a hug and rub her back hoping it will stop her from crying. "Why don't we go and check on Julia?" I ask. Mariana nods and we both walk towards her room.

I walk into Julia's room and frown at the small girl that was Julia. She had her leg wrapped in a cast, a cut on her forehead, bandages all over right wrist, needles stuck into her left wrist, and her face was pale making her lips look bright red.

I run to her side and grab her hand making sure I didn't hurt her. "You must be Corey Seager." A man walks into the room. "I'm Julia's doctor, Dr. Martinez." He says. "We of course have multiple doctors working on Julia, but they are currently all in surgery. I am her orthopedic doctor. Julia's broke her tibia bone, broke two ribs, and sprained her wrist." He says showing Mariana and I the X-Rays.

"Hello Dr. Martinez." Someone walks in. "I am Julia's Neurosurgeon, Dr. Sean." He says shaking our hands. "I'm Julia's boyfriend Corey, and this is Mariana." I say pointing at the two of us. He nods and shows us X-Rays of Julia's brain. "When Julia got in a car accident her car flipped, making her flip upside down and crashing down on her head. The impact was hard enough for her to go into a coma." He says. My jaw drops and Mariana looks at me nervously. "Julia also got piece of glass stuck into her head, we successfully removed it, and it won't leave a scar." He adds.

I begin to cry, scared for Julia, and scared she may never wake up again. "Will she ever wake up again?" I ask. "We don't have enough information to tell us that yet. We are planning to run a few tests tonight." Dr. Sean says. I squeeze Julia's hand hoping she knows I'm here for her.

"What happened?" I hear the familiar voice of Kiké. I turn to the door and see him strolling himself in as he sits in a wheelchair. "What's wrong with Julia!" Kiké yells as he tries to stand up to walk to Julia's side.

Mariana walks over to Kiké's side and helps him up to get closer to Julia. "Julia." Travis runs in followed by Dylan, Jeffrey, Sam, and Kelly. "We'll leave you guys alone." Dr. Sean says before leaving with Dr. Martinez. I place my head in my hands as I try to stop crying. I told her to drive safe! I told her, in fact I always tell her! She knew how much I cared about her safety. I always have.