Chapter 54- Pleasure

One more time🙈🙊😄 Sariling Patnubay at Gabay😂

*********

Third Person's POV

Ngunit ang apoy na tumutupok sa kanila ay lubhang maalab at masidhi.

Nawalan ng saysay ang lahat ng pagkokontrol ni Drixler.

Sumuko rin siya agad sa tawag ng tukso.

His whole body was trembling when at last he opened his mouth to cover hers completely.

The kiss was destructive.

It destroyed his self-control.

And made him surge and swell and shove...

His hands captured her hips.

"Oh, God! Nooo — mmph!"

Drixler heard her stifled cry of pain but he could not stop. His strong arms held her struggling body tightly as he surged once again.

*******

Hindi inaasahan ni Cassandra ang nadamang sakit na sumigid sa bawa't himaymay ng kanyang mga sensitibong kalamnan.

"Oh, God, you're tearing me apart love!"she sobbed histerically. She hit at him and pushed him away but her puny strength was helpless against his rock-hard body.

"I want you to stop! I don't want it anymore!"

"Dammit! Stop fighting me boo. I can't stop now — it's too late!" he snarled at her with clenched teeth.

His brow was dotted with wet beads of inflamed desire. He was telling the truth. There was no stopping anymore.

Napagtanto niya iyon nang papisil siyang hinawakan ng mahahabang daliri sa magkabilang balakang.

Hudyat na pala iyon ng pagdating ng mas malalaking alon ng mga sensasyon. Ng mas malalakas na unos na sasakop sa kanyang katinuan.

"Boo, you're fantastic! Fantastic!" "he growled against her ear.

He kneaded the soft cheeks of her buttocks as he slammed her onto him mercilessly. His solid maleness drove higher and higher within her in an intense and rapid motion.

This feverish assault was having a strange effect deep inside her body. Habang bumibilis ang pintig ng dugo sa mga ugat, unti-unting nawawala ang kirot.

There was a rippling circular movement. Habang umiinit ang mga sandali ng patuloy na pag-angkin, dahan-dahang kumakalat sa laman ang nakakabaliw na kasiyahan. A pleasurable ring of continuing wave after wave after wave — that turned bigger and wider...

"You're wonderful, boo! You make me feel wonderfully," he chanted hoarsely. "Oh, yes...!"

His thrusts became more frenzied and more furious as he approached the peak of his climax. He yanked her softness to his hard body — when he finally reached it.

A gush of scalding wetness flowed into her. It was strange. But the hot something filling her insides created a peculiar sense of comfort. Making her feel complete and not alone. At last...

"Yes..." Cassandra moaned in agreement. She wanted to say more but her words dwindled into soft cries of erotic pleasure.

Hindi na niya makilala ang sariling boses. Parang naging ibang nilalang na siya. Parang hindi na siya nga si Cassandra habang ibinubulusok na papaitaas. Papaitaas nang papaitaas...!