JEALOUS

I stared out the window of my bedroom I stared at Carl my boyfriend and Enid walking down the street together laughing. I sighed as I closed my eyes tears started to fill up in them. I couldn't help but be jelous of Enid she was beautiful, smart, and way better then me.

"Hey" I quickly came out of my gaze as Glenn entered the room.

"Oh hi Glenn" I said standing up quickly wiping the tears away.

"You okay" he asked sitting down on the bed.

"Ya I'm fine" I lied sitting down on the bed next to him.

"No you're not" he looked at me.

"I hate to admit it but I'm... Well... I'm jelous" I looked down not wanting to make eye contact with Glenn.

"Hey, don't worry everyone gets jelous at some time"

"You never got jelous" I said looking up.

"I... Well... Okay maybe not everyone, but it's normal but I have seen the way Carl looks at you, it's the way I look at Maggie, and he looks at Enid as a friend"

I sighed.

"Thanks Glenn" I looked at him and gave him a small smile.

"Look that boy loves you, a lot, just know that" Glenn smiled back.

"Hey guy" Carl entered the room.

"Hey Carl, I was just leaving" Glenn got up and left the room giving me a smirk and an eye brow raise causing me to chuckle.

"What was that all about" Carl asked.

"Nothing" I smiled as he sat down next to me pulling me into him by my waiste.

"I missed you" I said.

"I missed you to" he said as he placed a kiss on my lips, I smiled at the thought of us and I wasn't jelous anymore.

Requests are open😊