SCARE

Y/N P.O.V:

I looked down to yet another day without a period. It was starting to worry me, I never thought I would want to have my period but right now I was praying for it to come. It had been way too long since it last came and I was starting to wonder if I was pregnant or not. As I left the bathroom I glanced out the window and saw Maggie and some of the other group getting ready to go on a run. I wanted to catch her before she left and ask her to pick me up a pregnancy test. I ran downstairs and over to her.

"Hey Maggie can I talk to you for a second," I asked she smiled and nodded. I pulled her aside and lowered my voice a little hoping no one could hear us. "I was wondering....um... if you could pick me up a" I paused and looked down at the ground. "A pregnancy test," I asked.

"Oh...ya of course," She said with worry in her voice. 

"Thanks," I said looking up at her and giving her a small smile.

"You wanna talk about it," She asked rubbing my arm.

"Uh...ya maybe when you get back?" I asked and she nodded.

"Of course, just hang tight and I'll get a test for you," She said smiling.

"OKay, thanks again Maggie," I said.

"Maggie you ready" Glenn asked motioning towards her.

"Ya I'll be right there" She smiled. She looked back at me.

"It's okay you can go" I smiled.

"Okay I'll be back" she smiled and then turned around and went to get into the car. She looked at me and I mouthed a "thank you" and she mouthed back a "You're welcome" then she got into the car.

"I'll see you in a couple day's babe," Carl said sneaking up behind me causing me to jump in surprise

"Oh, yeah see you in a couple day's, come back safe okay" I smiled and kissed him.

"I will don't worry" he smiled and kissed me again. I smiled as I watched him walk away as soon as he got into the car and drove away I waved and smiled but then immediately rushed back to my home to worry some more.

__________________________________

MAGGIE'S P.O.V:

We were clearing out an old pharmacy, while the others looked around I went over to the shelves and tried to find a pregnancy test. I looked around and finally found one I was just about to grab one when Carl came over by my side. I quickly shoved it into the duffle bag and scurried away. 

"Everything okay Maggie," He asked noticing my anxiousness.

"Ya everything's good," I said dodging into the next aisle and running away.

__________________________________

Y/N P.O.V:

It's been a couple of day's and I was anxiously waiting for Maggie to come back. I was both worried if everyone was okay, but also constantly worried about being pregnant. I laid in bed playing with the sheets, I didn't hear any one pull into Alexandria and eventually, I fell asleep.

"Y/N hun" I heard Maggie's soft voice enter the room.

"Hey Maggie," I said sitting up quickly.

"I got two for you just in case. It's always good to try two" she said handing me the two boxes.

"Okay thank you, Maggie," I said taking them and looking at them. I stared at the box, thoughts filled my mind. I couldn't have a baby, what if I was pregnant what would I do then, how would I tell Carl.

"Hey Y/N/N, don't worry," Maggie said seeing me starting to tear up. "Just take the test and see" she smiled.

"Maggie could you stay with me while I take the test," I asked.

"Of course I'll be right here," She said. I nodded and got up and headed to the bathroom. 

_____________________________

I sat on the counter and waited for the test results. I heard a soft knock on the door from Maggie.

"Y/N everything okay," she asked.

I jumped off the counter and grabbed the test looking at it. I opened the door to reveal Maggie waiting anxiously.

"So what does it say," She asked. I held up the test and showed Maggie.

"Oh wow," She said giving me a small smile.

____________________________ 

CLIFF HANGER. I hope you guys liked that. Should I do a part two? And what do you guys think? Should it be negative or positive?

ALSO: The next part if I do one, will have a lot more Carl in it