GIVE ME LOVE

CARLS P.O.V:
I lied in bed alone, scared, and crying once again. It had only been a year since Y/N has been gone. Stupid walkers over ran us and now she's gone. It still haunts me when I try and sleep that's why I have been staying up all hours of the night. All I wanted to do was hold her and tell her I love her one last time. Look into her beautiful Y/C/E eyes that sparkled.
___________
Flashback:
We were fighting as hard as we could but it seemed like there were hundreds of walkers trying to tear at us. We all ran into an old store and tried to wait out the hoard.

"Everyone here?" My dad asked and we all looked around.

"Wait where's Y/N?" I asked. Now that I think of it I hadn't seen her since we started fighting the hoard.

"Y/N!?" I asked looking around and everyone started to panic.

"No she can't be...!" I said trailing off. That's when I looked over at glass doors and being pushed up against it by the other walkers was Y/N as a walker.

"No!" I screamed trying to get to her by opening the door but my dad held me back.

I cried into his arms as I watched
Y/N claw at the glass trying to break in.
____________
I just wanted her love back, I just wanted to see her again, and the thing that still haunts me is that I can't give her peace, she's still wondering out there somewhere as a walker and I can't stop it.

"I'm so sorry" I said out loud before taking the knife and slicing across my arm one last time lying back down as I slowly faded away.