BADASS

We ran between the trees trying to escape from the two men chasing us.

"Come here pretty young lady" one of the men grabbed me from behind covering my mouth.

"Y/N" Carl yelled out.

"Watch out" I managed to get the words out before the man covered my mouth again. I ran my foot down his shin and stomped on his foot causing him to screech in pain as he let me go.

"You bitch" he ran after me but I kicked him below the knee cap causing him to fall to the ground then he took a knee to the face, I punched in the throte and kicked between the legs knowing that would keep him down for good.

I looked over to see Carl pinned against a tree in the near distance I grabbed the mans gun and ran over.

"Get your hands off of him" I yelled as I stood infront of them.

"Oh is your pretty little girlfriend here to save you" Carl tried to kick and escape in anyway but nothing would help.

"I said get your hands off of him"

"Or what" he smirked

"Or my bullets going straight through your chest so that you slowley die while I shoot you in both knee caps and anywhere else until I save my very last bullet for when you turn, just so that I can kill you all over again" this time I had the smirk.

"Oh your not going to shoot me, your to small and weak"

"Why don't you say that to your other man over there weasing in pain just wishing he was dead.

"Oh really" he kneed Carl in the gut causing him to groan in pain.

"Strike one" I shot in straight in his side causing a more excruciating pain for him.

"Bitch"

"Well I have three bullets left" I checked the gun.

"One" right in the knee cap "two" in the other "and three" straight in the chest

He let go of Carl as he fell to the ground and went and stood over top of him.

"Ha your out of bullets honey no killing me today" he coughed.

"Well here's one thing you don't know about me"i knelt down beside his face.

"I'm a really good liar" I held up the gun and shot him right in the head.

"You okay" I turned around to see Carl wide eyed.

"Ya" he said coming over to hug me.

I wrapped my arms around his waiste as he held on to me tighter.

"That was hot" he whispered as I chuckled and slapped his arm.

"Shut it" I joked.

"Come on we should find the others he said interlacing our fingers as we ran through the forest. Eventually finding the others.