ABUSED PT:2

A door swung open and fear raced through my body as I buried my head deeper into the pillow frightened to look up and see Rons face again.

"Y/N what happened" I heard Carl's voice and immediately started to sob again not wanting to tell him about Ron kissing me.

"Y/N what's wrong" he came and sat down on the bed as I lifted my head his eyes widened and anger was written all over his face.

"I'm so sorry, I tried to get him to stop but he was to strong, he kissed me, and slapped me and Carl I'm so sorry I tried to stop him I really did but I couldn't, Ron punched me an...." I sobbed once I was cut off by Carl  as he stormed out of the room.

"Carl please" I yelled as I followed him down stairs where Daryl, Rick, Michonne, Glenn, and Maggie were all sitting on the couches talking until they saw us.

"Y/N what the hell happened to you" Michonne got up and raced over to me.

"I have to talk to Carl" I said as I tried to pull away from her grasp but she held onto me tighter.

"Did he do this to you" Rick said concern and anger written on his face hoping his son hadn't done this to me.

"No, no of course not, Carl didn't touch me at all" I sobbed as Maggie came over with a damp cloth and wiped up the dry blood.

"Then who the hell did this" Daryl said standing up ready to beat the shit out of someone.

"This asshole did" Carl came through the door Ron had gotten a good beating and Carl was now holding him by the shirt collar.

"Get the fuck off me" Ron said but Carl put a knee to his back and sent him flying to the floor.

"You did this to Y/N" Daryl said as him and Glenn came over to him on the other hand Rick was trying to pry his son away from Ron.

"That bitch deserved it" he spat out.

Next thing I knew Daryl and Glenn were beating the shit out of Ron and Rick was trying to hold back his son.

"Dad let me go" he screamed. "He fucking hit Y/N"

After Ron was taken out of the house by Daryl and Glenn Michonne and Maggie helped clean and comfort me. Meanwhile Rick was talking to his son.

"You okay hon" Maggie asked as she noticed the tears starting to brim my eyes again.

"I think Carl's mad at me, Ron kissed me I tried to stop him but he was to strong" I said feeling ashamed.

"This was not your fault, and Carl's not mad at you he's mad at Ron for forcing you to do what happened" Maggie said as she brought me into a hug.

"Thank you Maggie" I whispered to her.

"I'm always here sweety, now you should go and get some rest" she said standing up to go meet Rick in the other room. I nodded and headed for upstairs.

"Y/N" I heard Carl call out as I was half way upstairs.

"Wait" he yelled as he followed after me.

"Are you okay" he asked touching my back which made me flinch brining back all the memories.

"Sorry" he said as he removed his hand.

"It's okay" I continued up the stairs and into my room where all the memories flooded back along with the tears.

"He's gone baby we took care of him no one is ever going to hurt you like that again" he said kissing my forehead. I wrapped my arms tightly around his waiste brining him into a hug.

"Thank you" I kissed him gently.

"You should get some rest" he brought me over to the bed where we cuddled for the night as I slowley fell asleep.

Thank you guys so much for 100 reads. 😊😊❤️❤️