I'M HERE

(Listen to the song for more feels lol)

I sat on the bed twirling around the knife that I held in my hand along with the gun that lied beside me on the soft bed. I hesitated as tears rolled down my cheeks I didn't know what to do anymore I was falling apart inside the only good thing I had was Carl everyone else had either died or left me and I don't think I could survive if that ever happened to Carl that's why what I was about to do was something I knew would help me would help everyone in the group I was just another mouth to feed I was just another obstacle in their way. I took the knife and began cutting the skin on my wrist as I groaned in pain and the blood leaked out and onto my lap. I found myself cutting more and more lines on my wrists until the door swung open and Carl stood there in shock as tears filled his eyes.

"Y/N..." A tear rolled down his cheek as I sobbed covered in blood.

"I'm sorry" I said dropping the blood covered knife onto the ground.

"Why..." He asked.

"Because everything good in my life has gone bad, everyone I loved has died or left me or hates me, I don't want to lose you Carl I can't lose you" I sobbed into his shoulder as he held me.

"Y/N I'm not going anywhere I can promise you that, I'm always here for you I love you Y/N I always will" He softly cried into my shoulder. 

"I can't do it anymore Carl I don't think I can make it" I sobbed harder.

"Hey, don't say that we are going to make it through this together no matter what I won't let anything happen to you I promise you" He said pulling away and staring into my tear filled eyes. I nodded and kissed him.

"I love you to Carl" I said hugging him tightly.

"Don't ever do that again Y/N I don't think I could live without you" He sobbed.

"I'm so sorry" I said.

"Just...Just don;t do it again" I nodded into his shoulder and hugged him tighter until we both went into the bathroom and cleaned up the blood and cuts. I never thought how it would affect Carl I never knew how much he needed me in his life.

_____________

Sorry this one was short and sad I didn't really know how to finish it but I hope you liked it.