HAT

I was working on reloading the guns and cleaning them when my father came in, he seemed as happy as could be his eyes were wide with joy and he had a smile plastered across his face.

"Hey, kiddo watcha doing" He asked hitting the top of his sheriff's hat which I now wore.

"Cleaning my gun's, why are you in such a happy mood" I asked.

"Come with me" He smiled. I followed him out and over to one of the entrances of the gates. As I got closer I saw a boy with the same hat on as I had, my eye's went wide and a smile plastered across my face.

"Well, look what the sheriff brought into town" I laughed causing Carl and Rick to turn around.

"no way, Y/N is that really you" he said laughing.

"It sure is" I smiled bringing him into a hug.

"Y/N you have grown up so much" Rick said as he hugged me. He was my dad's best friend when they worked together which made Carl and I become best friends, his mom always teased us that we were so cute together.

"I could say the same for you" I teased and he smirked at me and laughed.

"Why don't you show Carl around Y/N, Rick and I have a lot of catching up to do, and I'm sure you and Carl do to" My dad said and I nodded.

_________________________

"Man you really grew up" I laughed as Carl and I walked down the street.

"you did too I mean last time I saw you, you had chubby little cheeks and short hair" He said. I laughed and blushed in embarrassment as I remembered the short hair I use to have.

"Oh god, that stupid haircut my mom gave me" I laughed.

"You were so cute back then" He laughed.

"Hey I'm still cute" I said fake pouting then pumping his shoulder playfully.

"Ya" He smiled. I looked into his beautiful blue eyes and man was he hot. I mean I never thought after all these years he would be this good looking. I leaned in closer to him and he leaned closer to me and a split second after we were kissing intensely.

"Looks like you guys did a lot of catching up" Ricks' voice echoed.

Carl and I both looked up with flushed cheeks. 

"Oh god" I said burying my head into his chest.

"We will leave you two alone" My dad said laughing along wth Rick.

"Why me" I sighed and we both laughed.

"You're so adorable" He laughed and kissed me again.