OUT OF SHAPE

"Now" Glenn yelled as Maggie myself and him bolted into the woods dodging the bullets that came flying our way. We ran and ran through the woods until we reached the large gates that opened to Alexandria. They opened them quickly and we bolted in all trying to catch our breath. I saw Carl come over to me in concern and worry.

"Y/N what happened are you alright" he asked.

"No I...I think...I'm dying" I said trying to catch my breath.

"Why are you bit were you shot" he said trying to examine me.

"You think in a zombie apacolypse you would be a little more in shape" I said trying to catch my breath some more.

"Really" he said angrily."I thought you were genially dying." He said annoyed.

"I am dying, I can't breath, I ran like 40 kilometres" I over exaggerated.

"Come on let's get you inside" Carl laughed.

"I can't...I can move" I said out of breath.

"Come here" he came over and scooped me up and carried me back inside.

"You two are adorable" Maggie called out.

"I know" I said sleepily. Everyone laughed as I clinged onto Carl snuggling me head into his shoulder.

"Come on ya big baby" he chuckled and I sent him a glare. Once we got into the house Carl and I snuggled together until I fell asleep which wasn't long before I did. I was exhausted from the run and had no more energy.
___________
Hey guys sorry for the short story. I hope you liked it thou.