EVERYTHINGS ALRIGHT

The song was perfect for the story.

____________________________________

Y/N P.O.V:

I stood in the middle of the old parking lot, shocked, scared, and in pain. I looked down at my stomach and saw blood starting to spread across my shirt. I held my hands against my stomach. Everyone was checking on each other making sure everyone was okay, and not injured.

"Guys" I said quietly barely audible. No one heard me, no one even noticed."guys" I said a little louder, everyone finally looked as their eyes met mine,  everything looked okay to them until they saw the tear trickle down my face, then their faces went into shock, their eyes widened, they filled with fear, worry, and tears. That's when I hit the floor and all I remembered was blackness surrounding me, blackness taking over my body, taking over my air.

______________________________

CARL'S P.O.V:

I made sure Maggie and Glenn were okay I scanned the group and saw everyone chatting and talking about the fight that had just happened, I sighed in relief when I saw everyone was okay, then I looked around and noticed Y/N wasn't anywhere. I looked around then I heard her sweet voice call out. I looked at her and saw a tear trickle down her face I looked down and saw blood covering her stomach, my eyes widened and my whole body shut down, I froze in my spot unable to move, unable to comprehend what was happening, I just stood there searching for an answer. 

"Y/N" I shout as she hits the ground. Everything was happening in slow motion, my screams, her falling, everyone running around me. I snapped out of my shock and ran up to her. 

"No, no, no" I whispered as I lifted her head up and propped it up on my knee. "no you can't do this to me, baby, not now, I need you" I whispered as tears threatened to spill out of my eyes.  Everyone rushed around me and opened the truck doors and started the engines, grabbed the first aid kit, while I just sat there admiring your features, every single part of you that I fell in love with, your eyes, your smile, your hair. 

"Carl" My dad's voice rang. I lifted her up and carried her bridal style as I ran to the truck. I placed her body up against mine as she laid there silently, drifting off into death.

"Dad hurry" I screamed as he started the engine. Both trucks engines revved and we went speeding off down the road.

"Carl check her pulse" Maggie yelled while grabbing bandages to wrap around her stomach. I brought my shaky hand up to her neck and checked, I prayed for the slightest rhythm of her heart. 

"She has one" I said weakly. Tears hadn't yet fallen but they were on the verge of spilling over at any minute.

_______________________________

Y/N P.O.V:

I woke up in a haze, my head was lying on Carl's lap, Maggie was wrapping bandages around my stomach trying her best to stop the bleeding but nothing was happening.

"Carl" I said weakly.

"Ya baby, I'm here" he said looking down at me and stroking my hair. "We're almost there" He said, but I knew he was lying.

"Carl...Don't lie to me" I said tears spilling down my cheeks.

"Y/N" He said his eyes were glossy and filled with sadness.

"Carl, I...I love you" I said.

"No you're going to be okay, don't pull this crap, you're going to be okay" He said.

"Carl..." I said I brought my shaky hand up to his cheek and cupped it. I leaned in and winced a little, I kissed his lips softly and then went back to lying on his face. "Carl, I'm going to die" I said tears rushing down my cheeks like rivers.

"No you're not" He said looking forward.

"Carl" I said trying to get his attention. "Carl look at me" I said, my voice louder than I said it before.

"What" he snapped. I gave him a look and his eyes went soft.  He knew I was going to die everyone knew I was. Even Maggie had stopped trying to stop the blood. 

"We never got to go to the cliff like you wanted to, we never got to sit out and watch the stars and stare at the moon, we never got to...." 

"Carl..." I said cutting him off. "When this world is no more, and the moon is all we see, then we will be able to look at them, until the stars all fall down, they empty from the sky, because  I don't mind because when you're with me everything's alright" I said, now Carl and I were both in tears.

"I love you" he whispered. 

"I love you to" I said weakly fading off into darkness.

"No, no, no baby stay with me, you can't leave me not yet" Was the last thing I heard.

______________________________

CARL'S P.O.V:

"No baby girl" I said tears streaming down my face and onto her face. "Baby" I said through sobs.

"Carl" Maggie's voice echoed in my ears. "Carl you have to let go" She said, I looked up at her she was in tears to.

"No, no she's not gone" I said. "She can't be gone I need her here because when she's with me everything's alright when she's here I'm happy, she can't leave me" I said through sobs. "You can't leave me" I screamed. Maggie held me in her arms and shooshed me as she cried herself. She pulled me out of the truck. At that moment I realized everyone was outside of the trucks standing in Alexandria, they were all crying and staring at me with sympathetic looks. 

"She can't be gone" I whispered to Maggie as she held me tighter.

5  MONTHS LATER:

I sat in front of her grave, a simple cross sticking out of the ground, dead flowers hanging off of it, I replaced the flower with her favorite ones Y/F/F. 

"I miss you baby" I whispered over her grave. "I need you right now, I alway's needed you" I stare at the stars, at the moon, and I go to the cliff but it doesn't feel right it doesn't feel like it means anything now" I said tears falling down my cheeks. "I love you" I whispered as I placed the flowers on her cross and walked away. 

"She told me her secrets, her passions, her feelings, she was my everything, even before we were together I admired her, she was my best friend, she was weird, amazing in all sorts of ways, and incredible, she didn't care what people thought about her... she was just herself, and I loved her for that. And now she lied in the cold rotting dirt by herself.  She deserved more. Then I remembered her words" "When this world is no more, the moon is all we see, then we will be able to look at it until the stars all fall them, they empty from the sky, but I won't mind, because when you're with me everything's alright" 

"You're right, when I'm with you everything's alright" I whispered out loud. I took my gun and went over to her grave I put the gun to my head, my hand was shaky as it lifted the heavy gun to my temple. 

"Carl no" Maggie and my dad's voice echoed in the trees as they ran over. 

" No, dad, don't you see, when I'm with her everything's alright, this is the only way I can be with her" I said looking at him, he had tears in his eyes. 

"Carl Y/N wouldn't have wanted this" He said putting his hands out motioning me to give him the gun. 

"But now I can be with her dad, don't you see, we can stare at the moon and stars all we want now" I said sobbing. 

"Carl please" Maggie said.

"I'm coming Y/N" I whispered as I looked up at the sky.

"Carl no..." My dads voice said in a firm way.

"I'm sorry dad" That was the last thing I said before I pulled the trigger and that's when everything went black.