CHEATED

I opened the door to the car and dropped my bag on the ground as the rest of the group climbed out. Glenn, Maggie, My dad Daryl, Rick, and I went on a week-long run to gather some supplies.

"Why were you guy's so late we were starting to worry" Abraham asked closing up the gates.

"We were supposed to be on our way back when someone read the map wrong" I said looking over at Glenn who gave me the death stare.

"It's not my fault, that map is all screwed up" He pouted.

"Oh really" I raised my eyebrows and snatched the map off the dashboard in the car. "See we were here..." I pointed to a spot on the map. "We were supposed to take this road back onto this highway here, and I bet you if we took this back road we could have gotten here much quicker" I said causing Glenn to grab the map out of my hands and stuff it back into the dashboard cupboard.

"Looks like little miss over here is better at reading maps then you are" Maggie chuckled.

"I just have a better sense of direction" I teased causing Glenn to roll his eyes.

"Whatever" He chuckled. We all fanned out and went in our own directions, I went up to the house to go check on Carl, Sasha said she had seen him go into the house and that he hadn't come out since this morning. I was confused usually Carl was out and about trying to help but he had been inside his room all day which was weird.

I slowly opened the door to the kitchen hoping Carl didn't hear me, he probably went to his room all day because he was worried about me and the rest of the group we were gone longer than I expected so I was hoping to surprise him.

"She's your best friend she will understand" I heard Enid's voice echo and my heart dropped.

"Understand how will she understand" Carls voice had a hint of sadness and frustration in it. I creaked open the door a little bit just to see Enid lean in and kiss Carl on the lips passionately. Tears brimmed my eye's making them sting, and my throat swelled up. How could Carl do this. I dropped my knife onto the ground making it echo and causing both of them to look in my direction and go wide-eyed. I looked at Carl with tears rolling down my face and a look of confusion of why he did it. I saw tears well up in his eyes to as he walked towards me.

"Y/N I'm so sorry" He said placing a hand out to grab my arm but I pulled away and rushed downstairs. "Y/N wait" He called after me and ran down behind me.

"Why...why would you do this Carl....I thought you loved me...We have been friends for 6 years Carl and together for 2 years...dows that not mean anything to you" I said in sobs.

"Of course I love you Y/N....I was stupid okay I don't like Enid in that way she kissed me it was a one-time thing" He said tears rolling down his face.

"I don't care, Carl..... you still kissed her I saw you...you didn't pull away nothing" I sobbed.

"Please" He begged and grabbed my arm bringing me into a hug and kissing my forehead as I sobbed. I didn't pull back, for a minute I forgot about everything I was just glad to be in his embrace then she came downstairs and everything flooded back.

"Enid you should go" Carl said looking over at the door.

"No, you know what...I'm going to go" I said wiping away the tears and grabbing the nearest knife on the table and placing it in my holster.

"Y/N please" Carl begged. I looked over at him and shook my head. I opened the door and slammed it shut in Carl's face walking away in anger. I climbed over the wall of Alexandria and just kept walking until I found a cliff overlooking the water I sat down on the edge of the cliff and watched as the sunlight sparkled over it.

__________________________

I sat there for what seemed like hours until I heard footsteps approaching, at this point I didn't care who, or even what it was I just stared over the edge. The person came and sat down beside me, as I looked over I met Carl's blue eye.

"I thought this might be where you came" He smiled but I looked away and back over at the water."This is where we had our first kiss...right here on the edge" He said making memories circle in my brain.

"Ya it was also the place where you first said you loved me" I said tears rolling down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry for everything Y/N...it meant nothing I promise...the kiss, Enid it all means nothing you mean everything to me and I can't lose you...I love you so much Y/N and I messed up big time I understand that but you need to know that I can't live without you...you keep me sane in this world, your the reason why I wake up everyday and have a purpose to, you are the reason I want to keep living you're the reason I fight so hard to stay alive in this world, you are the reason I smile still, and I can't lose that I can't lose you" He said wiping away a tear.

"You promise to always love me" I looked up at him and he nodded.

"I promise" He smiled.

"Can we make a deal...a deal to alway's protect one another to alway's love each other and that we will always be there for the other person?" I asked.

"Of course" He said bringing me in closer to him, he brought me into a warm embrace and kissed my forehead. I leaned over and kissed him. We sat there for hours until it started to get dark, we sat and talked about everything we opened up to one another and we got to now the other person a lot better.

"I love you" I said before we got up to leave back to Alexandria.

"I love you to" He smiled and kissed me passionately before interlacing our finger together and walking back to camp.

_______________________

I hope you guy's liked this one (: I am back and writing again so don't be shy to request different imagines.