HURT

"Shit this way" My dad Daryl yelled as we hopped on our bikes and raced down the road dodging bullets that were flying our way. We were on a run when we ran into a group of men with guns we were able to escape but it wasn't long after until they saw us again and started open gunfire on us.

"Where are we going" I said in the walkie talkie I had hooked onto my jacket pocket.

"Just follow me" He said back speeding up. All of a sudden a sharp pain shocked the back of the shoulder. I lost control of the bike and landed in the ditch. My dad must not have noticed as I heard the muffled sound of a motorcycle getting farther and farther away. I reached for the walkie-talkie that was of course not there but scattered across the road shattered in pieces. 

"Shit" I mumbled. Soon enough I heard more gunshots in the distance as the flew by my head hitting random objects in the distance. I dodged into the woods and ran.

I ran and ran until my feet ached and my lungs stung. I placed myself on the ground and propped myself up against a cold rock. I took off my jacket to reveal blood scattered across my shoulder and a gaping hole in my skin.

"Fuck" I yelled a little louder than I meant to. I quickly got up and made my way back toward camp.

____________________

CARL'S P.O.V:

We heard the faint sound of motorcycles in the distance, my face lit up in joy knowing that Y/N was back, she had been gone for a full day and I had nothing else to do but stay on watch and follow my dad around, I never realized how much I missed her.

"Their back" Abraham yelled but then soon looked confused and concerned as he opened the gates. My mood suddenly changed when I saw Daryl all bloody and that Y/N wasn't with him.

"Where's Y/N" Sasha asked.

"I'm not sure one minute she was with me then she wasn't we got ambushed my men and they started to shoot at us we were going down the road and I'm not sure how far I got until I realised she wasn't behind me, I tried contacting her but there was nothing" He said.

"We have to go and look for her" I said.

"We will" My dad said soon coming up behind me.

"Daryl you should stay here you have been beaten up enough" Tara said.

"No I'm coming I'll be fine" He held his shoulder in pain.

"Come on I'm taking you to Denise" Tara said grabbing Daryl he didn't put up much of a fight which really surprised me.

"Okay gang get your stuff together we are going out to find Y/N, who want's to come" He asked.

"I will" Glenn said stepping up along with Maggie who soon said the same thing.

"I'm coming to" I said.

"Carl you need to stay here and...."

"Dad" I gave him a look.

"Fine" He sighed."Everyone go get geared up we leave in five" He said heading back towards the house.

_________________

Y/N P.O.V:

I slowly made my way down the paved road. Limping and covered in blood was not helping along with the sun that was a million degrees, I was left in my black tank top and my ripped jeans that weren't ripped until I had fallen. My leg was pretty badly beat up and I had road burns all up my back, I did not look pretty that's all I could say. My cross bow was straped around my shoulder which stung my back each time the strap hit off my shoulder, and my gun and knife was still attached to my holster which I was thankful for.

I heard a car making its way down the road, I quickly jumped into the ditch until I realized who it was, I saw Rick and Glenn in the front of the car. I quickly got up put of the ditch and the car came to a fast halt soon enough I saw Carl jump out and run towards me bringing me into a hug which caused my to wheeze in pain.

"Are you okay" He asked examining me.

"I've seen better day's I guess" I chuckled.

"What the hell happened" He asked.

"I got shot and then after I got shot I fell into the ditch then I hurt myself" I said making my way to the car.

"Hey hun you don't look so good" Maggie said giving me a sympathetic smile while I climbed into the car.

"Not feeling so good either" I said. My head ached and I was feeling a bit dizzy.

"Your head it's bleeding" Carl said taking out a cloth and soaking it with water. He applied pressure to the wound on my head as I gasped in pain. I soon fell asleep on Carl's lap.

___________________

CARL'S P.O.V:

Soon enough she was asleep on my lap her head rested against my shoulder.

"She must have taken a real beating she looks pretty banged up" Maggie said.

"We will have to bring her straight to Denise to make sure her head is okay" Glenn said.

We pulled into Alexandria and I carefully picked up Y/N and brought her to the infirmary where Daryl laid on a bed.

"We found her" I said as Daryl turned to see me carrying her into the doorway.

"Thank you" He groaned.

I set her on the bed and Denise looked at her she said she probably has a concussion and won't be able to walk on her leg for about a week, Which I already knew was going to be a hassle to get her to stay in bed.

"Hey, sunshine" I said as she woke up.

"Hey sorry I fell asleep" She said.

"No worries" I chuckled as I came and snuggled in the bed with her looking over to make sure Daryl wasn't awake.

"Ugh my head hurt like a bitch" She groaned.

"It probably will all day" i chuckled.

"Oh great" She laughed.

"Hey Grimes don't be touching my daughter, or her head wont be the only thing hurting" Daryl warned.

"Dad shut up I'm hurt he's allowed" She said.

"Fine just keep it down. I'm glad to see you awake princess and not dead" Daryl teased.

"You to dad" She chukled.

We both laid there all day as she fell asleep off and on, I played with her hair, and slowley soothed her back to sleep each time she woke up I didn't want to tell her she would be on bed rest for a week so I tried to keep her asleep as long as possible.

___________________

I might do a part two of this what do you guys think? I hope you liked it!!!