NEGAN

This has spoilers for season 7 for who dies and what happens so ya.

I sat there motionless, everything was a blur all I knew was that my dad Glenn was dead and Abraham was gone and Daryl was taken away and my boyfriend almost got his arm cut off. Everything else that was going on around me was a blur there was silence and then people hustling around taking away my dad and Abraham.

"Hailey" Carl came over and knelt down beside me, but I continued to stare down at the ground, not a single tear filled my eyes I wasn't broke but I was on the verge of killing someone.

"Y/N" Carl said as he put his hands on my shoulders which just made me even more angry.

"Don't" I snapped as I got up and went into the RV.

"Y/N" Maggie my mom yelled my name trough the sobs as I stopped dead in my tracks and turned towards her.

"I'm going to the hill top" I nodded and hugged her as she held onto me tighter.

"I love you" she said and I just nodded I was unable to speak or feel any emotion but anger at this time.

I climbed into the RV and sat at the end and stated out the window. Carl came and cautiously sat down beside me I scooted closer as he held me tight. I felt safe in his arms and then and there all of my emotions came flooding in. I sobbed in his arms as he held me closer and tighter.

"It's going to be okay" he whispered.

"No, no it's not going to be okay everything is going to shit, everything" I screamed louder then I thought I did which made all eyes look my direction. I sat back down feeling embarrassed.

"I'm sorry" I whispered to him.

"It's okay" he hugged me tighter and kissed me on my forehead.

Sorry for the sucky stories I think I should stop writing them