BITTEN

" Y/N, watch out" Carl yelled as a walker came from behind me and sunk his rotten teeth right in the back of my neck.

"No" he yelled capturing everyone's attention. My dad, Carl, Michonne, and Maggie rushed over to me as I layed on the ground covered in my own pool of blood.

"Hey kiddo you're going to be okay" My dad Daryl picked me up in his arms.

"We need to go now, there are more of them coming" Rick yelled as we all ran to a nearby store.

__________
Daryl layed me down on a table I had lost a lot of blood and was feeling faint.

"I'm going to get something to wrap that wound up" Daryl said as he was about to leave.

"Dad we both know that nothing is going to help" I said starting to tear up.

"There's got to be something we can do" he begged as he looked around at the group but everyone knew it was to late. But Daryl continued to look around for something to wrap around the bite.

I looked over at Carl who was sobbing next to me still holding my hand.

"Carl" I whispered but he didn't look up.

"Babe" I talked a little louder this time he looked up at my his baby blue eye was filled with tears.

"I love you" I said

"I love you to" he said as I pulled him in closer, our lips connecting.

"I'm sorry" he whispered as tears dropped onto my chest.

"For what" I asked

"Not keeping my promise"

"Carl this wasn't your fault"

"I promised to protect you and now..." He looked up at me.

"You did, Carl you did more then protect me you loved me, and made me feel special, you gave me hope when I didn't think there was any left in me, this was not your fault this is mine, I wasn't careful enough" my eyes grew heavy and I started to feel tired.

"I love you Carl, please after im how love your life and find someone to make you happy" I sobbed as I closed my eyes.

"I love you so much Y/N" was the last thing I heard.

CARLS P.O.V
I got my knife ready as soon as she closed her eyes.

"Carl I can do it" Michonne came over to me.

"No" I said back.

Soon as she opened her eyes and I plunged my knife into her skull. My knees buckled and I fell to the ground and sobbed.

__________

I stayed in the corner with Michonne as they took Y/N out of the store.

"Everyone loved her" Michonne said shooting me a sympathetic smile. I just smiled back and slowley closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Sorry my stories suck but give me requests if you want me to write one for you.