STARRY NIGHTS

I heard a quiet knock on my door and I slowly got up and walked over, I glanced over at the clock that said 12:00 am.

"Who the hell is here at midnight" I thought to myself grabbing my gun and making my way over to the door. I quickly opened it and saw Carl standing there with a blanket and a huge smile on his face.

"Carl you scared the shit out of me, what are you doing here at midnight" I asked in a whisper yell.

"Here put this on" he said handing me a blindfold.

"What is this a planned kidnap or some part of your kinky dream" I chuckled as I got a flustered Carl.

"Just put it on and stop ruining the surprise" he said handing me the blindfold more forcefully.

"Okay jeez, someone's feisty" I teased. I put on the blindfold and followed Carl outside and through a few twists and turns.

"No but seriously are you kidnapping me should I be expecting some weird biker gang that's gonna throw me in the back of a trunk" I said trying to figure out where we were going.

"You watch to many movies" he said annoyed.

"No I just read to many book" i shot back and he just scoffed and continued to be mysterious.

"Are we there yet" I said in a childish voice.

"No" he said.

"Are we there now" I said continuing my childish voice.

"No! Now stop ruining the fun" he chuckled.

"Oh ya being blindfolded by your boyfriend and then guided to an unknown place is so much fun" I said sarcastically.

"Just keep walking" he chuckled.

Eventually we got there and I was left standing alone in the quiet.

"Are you feeding me to the walkers or what" I asked confused.

"No you can take it off now" he chuckled his voice was ow further away. I removed the blindfold and saw a field covered in white and yellow flowers it was right next to the wall so we were still inside.

"You brought me to a field" I teased.

"Oh shut up you love it" he joked.

"Maybe but I would love it even more if you kissed me" I said using the cheesiest line I could find. He laughed and came closer to me wrapping his hands around my waist as I put mine around his neck and kissed him.

We both laid in the field looking up and the star covered sky.

"You ever wonder what's up there" I asked.

"You mean besides like the stars and stuff" he teased. I scoffed and hit his arm and he pretended to be offended.

"Oh shut it but really" I asked moving closer to him as I laid my head on his chest.

"Not really" he said looking down at me as I closed my eyes.

"I tend to wonder to much" I said.

"Once again you read to many books" he chuckled.

"Maybe so...but that's not a bad thing" I chuckled. I eventually fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat beating against his chest.
_________
CARL'S P.O.V:
I watched as she slowly fell asleep. I memorized every detail of her face, her hair her smile her eyes. I constantly wondered how I got so lucky and constantly worry about losing her. So I take in as much as I can of her, her voice, her personality, her smile, and her small little habits that I only seem to realize.

I close my eyes and fall asleep with Y/N in my arms and I couldn't think of anything better then this moment right here.
__________
MAGGIES P.O.V:
I walked up to the field and saw two sleeping adorably cute teenagers who wee cuddled up next to each other, I couldn't help but stand in awe as I watched them peacefully dream about who knows what, but whatever it was it was probably better then this world.

"There so cute together" I said to Glenn.

"Ya" he said smiling at them.

"But if Carl hurts her I will kill him" he said.

"I won't don't worry" Carl whispered as his eyes were still closed. We both chuckled then a small sweet voice filled the silence again.

"Don't worry Glenn I'll kill him before you do" She chuckled causing us all to laugh.

"Come on you two it's time for breakfast" I said walking away hand in hand with Glenn only t look back and see Y/N and Carl were doing the same but Y/N's head was lying on Carl's shoulder. I smiled and stuck my tongue out at Y/N and she returned it by doing it back I chuckled and continued walking to breakfast thinking of how cute and perfect they both were for each other.