FIGHT

This takes place in the prison but we are 17 years old.

"Carl what the hell" I whisper yelled at him from inside his cell as he bumped me with his shoulder against the wall.

Carl and I have been fighting a lot latley and I hated it. This time he had gone to far.

"What" he yelled.

"What the hell is your problem"

"My problem, your the one who's being the bitch"

Tears started to brim my eyes.

"Oh don't be such a cry baby" he said as I turned away wiping tears from my eyes.

"If you're gonna act like a baby then leave my cell" he said

"You know what I'll do you one better I'll leave this stupid hell hole" I spat grabbing my gun and left into my cell to pack my stuff.

"Y/N" he grabbed my arm but I instantly pulled away.

I entered my cell and grabbed everything and stuffed it into my duffle bag.

"Y/N" look I'm sorry he whispered "I didn't mean it"

"No you did mean it, you meant every word you said" I yelled allowing everybody who was gathered down stairs to hear.

"Please don't make a scene" he said.

"Oh I don't make a scene, no fuck you and you're not making a scene I'm done" I walked out of my cell and downstairs.

"Y/N" please don't leave he begged as he tried to step in front of me but I pushed past him.

"What's going on" Daryl said as he grabbed my shoulders and stepped in front of me.

"Nothing"I wiped my tears away.

"What the hell is going on" Rick came over and looked at us in confusion.

I escaped out of Daryls grasp and pushed the door back and into the open air.

"Y/N" Glenn grabbed me and turned me around to face him.

"Just let me go, I don't belong here" I screamed as he pulled me into a tight hug.

"Carl and I broke up" I sobbed

"Kiddo I'm so sorry" he pulled me into a tighter hug.

"I just need to go and clear my mind for a bit" I said pulling myself out of the hug.

"Okay just please come back" he said as he opened the gates.

"I will" I said as I got into the car and drove away.

"Y/N wait" Carl came and tapped on the window but I started to drive away.

"Y/N please don't go I love you" he screamed as I drove away. I could see tears flowing down his cheeks as I peered through the rear view mirror.

____________
A couple hours later of sitting in the car and crying to sad songs I decided to go back, but as I started the ignition I found myself driving farther away from the prison. I kept driving farther and farther until I ran out of gas.

"Shit, come on you stupid piece of crap" I hit the wheel then got out and started kicking the car.

"Shit" I slid down the car and started to sob until I heard a car coming down the road. I grabbed my gun and ducked underneath the car. The car came to a stop and I held my breath.

"Y/N" a familiar voice called as I looked over at the boots they were Carl's.

"Under here" I called out as he dipped down beside me.

"Hey" he said.

"Hi" I looked away.

"Look I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything I just... I was upset and stressed and I'm so sorry" his eyes started to get glossy.

"Please look at me" he grabbed my hand from under the car and slid me out.

"What"

"I love you, with all my heart I don't want anything to happen to you ever I feel horrible about what I said, I meant nothing about what I said in there, I love you so god damn much Y/N"

" I'm sorry to, for leaving but I had a right to" I said.

"Yes you defiantly did, I'm so sorry" he pulled me in closer.

"I love you" he whispered

"I love you to" I said kissing his forehead

"Your going to have to make this up to me" I joked.

"Oh I will" he said raising his eyebrows.

I slapped his arm as he dragged me out and we got into his car and left.

Sorry this was crap.