SCREWED UP

Sorry, this is going to be a sad one. Also you guy's are 19 in this hope you enjoy it sorry for the late updates I have thing's with school going on. I'm sorry if this story dosn't make sense but I'm not a doctor and I havn't been in this situation so please don't judge.

________________________________________________________________________________

"You have to tell him" Maggie said, as we sat at the kitchen table.

"I...I just feel like he's....I'm scared" I admitted.

"Why you have nothing to be scared about he loves you and he will love the baby" She smiled while grabbing my hands.

"This wasn't supposed to happen, Maggie, I can't bring a baby into this world" I started to tear up.

"You're 12 weeks Y/N you have to tell him before thing's get out of hand and he will eventually notice" She said.

"I know" I wiped the tears that flowed down my cheeks.

"You have to and soon he's...." She immediately stopped talking once she heard the kitchen door open I swung my head around to see Carl.

"Hey, babe...what's wrong are you okay" He asked seeing that my eyes were probably puffy, and read.

"Can we talk" I said looking over to Maggie again who gave me a small nod and stood up dismissing herself from the table and out the door.

"Ya, of course, are you okay what happened" He was so caring it was so sweet.

"Carl...I'm...Pregnant" My breath and heart seemed to stop.

"You're...Um....what" He looked at me in disbelief.

"Carl..." I said put he instantly pushed passed me and out the door.

"Carl please" I begged grabbing his arm put he pulled away in anger.

"No..."He said turning around causing me to flinch."We can't bring a baby into this life I don't even want a baby, that's the last thing in this world that I want" He screamed.

"Carl...I" I stuttered to get my words out as I tried to hold back sobs.

"No I'm out I'm done" He said storming off the porch.

"Carl" I yelled but he didn't turn around.

I rushed back inside and held my stomach a sharp pain stabbed against my stomach I couldn't breathe and I screamed in pain, soon enough Maggie came rushing in.

"Hun what's wrong" She came over and held me by the shoulders.

"The baby, I think something is wrong" I sobbed and screamed.

"Okay I'm going to get Denise stay right here" She dashed out of the house and in a couple fast minutes she came back with Denise.

______________________

I woke up in my bed I looked around and saw Maggie sitting in the corner of the room in a chair, along with Glenn who held her.

"Maggie" I said, I was scared and confused.

"Hey hun you're awake" She gave me a sympathetic smile.

"Hey, look who woke up" Glenn said."I'll go get you some water" He said kissing the top of Maggie's head and then going off into the kitchen.

" Maggie is the baby..." I trailed off.

"I'm so sorry sweety" She came over and hugged me.

"Everything is screwed up" I sobbed in her arms.

"I know honey it's hard but you have Carl and he will help you through this" She whispered which just made me sob even harder.

"No he left he said he didn't want a baby and he said he was out then he left me" I sobbed telling her the whole story.

"I'll be back" She said getting up and marching down the stairs. 

An hour later I heard a knock on the door-I thought it was maggie.

"Come in" I said. My throat hurt from all the crying and my eyes were all dried up.

I looked over and saw Carl in the doorway.

"Go away" I mumbled.

"Y/N I'm so sorry" He sniffled. Was he crying?

"Look you said you didn't want a baby now I guess you got your wish" I screamed.

"That's not what I wanted, I was confused and upset but it's not what I wanted, look if we had a baby yes it would be difficult but Y/N it would be amazing. And I was out of line I love you and I would love our baby even more, I'm sorry for the way I acted I shouldn't have said that I was stupid and worried" He sobbed.

I stayed quiet as I sobbed I felt Carl's arms wrap around my waist and pull me in tighter I allowed it. Right now I needed him no matter how much of an ass he was I needed to hear what he had said and I may not have forgiven him yet but I needed him and he was here and that's all that mattered to me right now.

_____________________________

There will be a part 2 to this soon!!!!