SCARS

"Run now" Rick yelled. We were are being shot at by a group of at least 20 men. I hid behind a dumpster as a man shot his gun towards my direction. The sound of the bullet hitting off the cold metal made me jump a little. I saw Carl in the distance hiding behind a wall. All of a sudden a hand wrapped around his mouth and his waist and pulled him back. Without thinking I sprinted towards Carl but that only caused me to get shot and captured myself. I kicked and tried to wiggle myself out but of course, I had no luck.

"Stop squirming you little brat" A rough and deep voice said as he grabbed a clump of my hair and dragged me inside a warehouse where Carl had a knife to his neck.

"You touch him and I'll kill you" I growled. Carl heard the sudden echo in my voice and looked up at me, fear filled his eyes as soon as he saw me.

"Y/N" He called out trying to escape the other man's grip but he put the blade to his neck even harder.  The man that was holding me dragged me by my hair and over next to Carl where he threw me to the ground and I scraped my knees up pretty badly on the cemented floor.

"Please just let her go"  Carl begged but the men just laughed.

"Ya sure, just so that you can go out there and kill more of our men I don't think so" the man said.

"Well you keep us here any longer and You guys are gonna be killed" I threatened.

"Oh ya and what's a pretty little girl like you gonna do for us" he smirked while using my hair to pull back my neck and whisper in my ear, he slowly began to kiss my neck, he made a trail following down my jaw line.

"You touch her like that again and I will make sure that you never live to see another day" He growled.

"Oh, you mean like this" He made his way so that he was looking directly into my eyes I gave him the cold death stare and he laughed. He slowly started unbuttoning my flannel that I was wearing. As he undid the last button my chest was now exposed and my black sports bra was now showing. He took his knife and trailed the cold metal tip down up my stomach and onto my chest. I tried to hold back the tears as he examined my body.

"please stop" Carl begged nearly in tears himself.

"Now what fun would that be" He smirked and suddenly slashed a mark onto my stomach. I held back a scream as I winced in pain. He started to drag me into another room by my hair and he slammed the door shut.

CARL'S P.O.V:

Y/N's screams echoed the room, ever since the man dragged her off she has been screaming horribly, a few tears escaped my eyes as each scream came out.

"Please stop" I begged the man but he only laughed and took his knife and slashed a mark on my arm I winced in pain.  Next thing I knew a gunshot rang off and the man that held me fell to the floor. I saw Y/N standing there with a gun in her half ripped shirt and plants, she had tear stained cheeks. She went back into the room and started dragging out the man that was in there wth her he kicked but she held a gun to his head and dragged him by the collar of his shirt nearly choking him. She pushed him to the ground and then placed her boot on his face so that it was pressed up against the ground.

"You're going to hell for that" She spat as she shot him in the leg and he screamed in pain. "And God you are a baby it's only a bullet" she said sarcastically as she shot him again.

"You bitch" he said through gritted teeth that's when she shot him in the head then repeatedly started to shoot him over and over again as she sobbed I hurried to her and wrapped my arms her from behind as she fell to the ground and sobbed into my chest, I held her tight against me and rubbed her hair. The big warehouse door swung open and my dad and the rest of the group hurried over to us. I helped her up and we made our way back to the tuck where she sat next to me and laid her head on my shoulder and peacefully fell asleep.