BACK

Hey, guys I just want you to know that there will be a "What" Part 2 coming and a "Morning Love" Part 2 which will be a smut but I want to make them really good plus I'm making my first smut and it's taking a while sorry. so they will be up by tonight or tomorrow morning. Also from now on, I'm just going to say that Daryl is always going to be Y/N dad unless you send a request just because it's nice to think that Daryl has a daughter. 

_________________________________________

I walked through the gates along with Daryl, Glenn, and Maggie. We had all gone on a 3-week run to try and find more food and other supplies since we were running low. 

"Nice to see all you, alive and back" Abraham said greeting us at the gate along with Sasha and Rosita.

"We found quite a bit of food during the run, also some other supplies that we needed" Daryl said."Y/N can you go stock the food in the storage for me please while I go talk to Rick" I nodded and picked up the three duffle bags full of food. 

I entered the storage room and started to stalk the cans of food onto the shelves. After a couple minutes i stacked the last can onto the shelf and then i I heard the door open and saw Carl with a huge smile spread across his face. I ran over to him and he wrapped me in his arms as he lifted me up and spun me around"

"I missed you" He said placing a kiss on my lips.

"And I missed that" I said kissing him back.

"Do you need some help here" He asked.

"Nope all good i just finished" 

"Good" He opening the door and stepping outside. 

Once we got out he interlaced our fingers and we started towards his house.

"Hi Y/N nice to see you back" Rick said as I entered the Grimes household."Is everyone okay"

"Yep we made it back all okay" I said 

"Okay good. Well, you guys have fun I'm going to find Daryl I need to talk to him" Rick said as he exited the house."

We made our way upstairs and into Carls bedroom.

"I missed being able to lie down on an actual mattress" I flopped down onto the bed.

"You also missed cuddling with your boyfriend" Carl said as he laid down next to me. I snuggled in closer to him he started to kiss me intensely. We had a good 5 minute make out session until Carl pulled me over and on top of him.

"God I missed you" I said pulling off my shirt and going back to kissing him.

"You don't even know how much I've missed you" he said smirking. I chuckled and went back to fooling around with him.

Sorry, this was a really short story!