REUNITED (request)

This is a story for @Kellycake12 I'm so sorry it took so long but I'm finally done exams so I'm ready to start writing again. I hope you like it. (:

____________________________________

"Come on it will be fun, we have nothing better to do anyway" Ron said for the 15th time in a row. He and I were trying to convince Enid to come over the wall with us and check out an abandoned toy factory that was only a couple minutes away, but being her she didn't want to. 

"Jeez pull the stick out of your ass and have some fun" I smirked as I walked by her and bumped her shoulder playfully. 

"Fine, but only if we find water balloons, cause I wanna kick your guy's asses" She smirked.

I have been here for around a year now, I was the daughter of Daryl Dixon, and I use to have a best friend Carl but ever since the prison incident we got separated and I was never able to find them. Until I came across this place and ever since then I have been living here and have made some great friends.

___________________________

We got back from the toy factory and found what we needed, we got back safe and sound but of course, we got the lecture from Spencer how it was dangerous and we shouldn't leave the walls without telling someone first. We all nodded our heads in agreement but of course, it was just going in one ear and out the other.

"A new group has arrived today and we don't need you guy's setting a bad example" He said.

"Wait, a new group" I asked.

"Yes, and there are quite a lot of them" He said as we walked towards the door.  "I expect you guys will all be at the party tonight" He said opening the door as we all stepped out.

"Ya like Enid and Kelly are going to go to a party" Ron laughed.

"Actually tonight I might go" I said smiling. Everyone looked at me in shock.

"What it might be fun" I laughed.

"Okay well, good luck with that cause I'm still not going" Enid said parting way's with us as we all went to our houses to get ready.

_____________________

I smoothed out my shirt as I pulled it over my head examining how I looked. My brown curly hair matched perfectly with my eye's, and it laid over my shoulders. I smiled and made my way down t the party.

  Once I got to the party I looked around the room and a familiar boy caught my attention.

"Carl" I practically screamed. He looked my way and his eyes went wide.

"Kelly" He ran over to me and brought me into a hug. "I can't believe it's really you" he said looking me in the eyes. I greeted everyone else but didn't see my dad which worried me.

"Maggie is my dad..." I said trailing off, worry filling my voice.

"He's fine hun he's just being him and not coming to the party" She laughed.

________________________________________

It's been two weeks since I have reunited with the group, I was the happiest girl in the world for a couple of day's until Carl started ignoring me. It's like he wanted nothing to do with me like I didn't, matter to him at all, and usually, it didn't bug me but he was so close to me back at the prison, I mean we were practically dating. But now he was too interested in Enid, he drooled over her every day. Enid didn't like him in that way thou, she had told me she didn't want to be with him like that, which I was kind if relieved about but it still didn't change the fact that he wouldn't acknowledge my presence. 

I continued to hang out with Enid and Ron, we still went over the walls and did silly, wacky and dangerous stuff, I even made them laugh a couple of times with my weirdness. 

"Hey, we still have those water balloons that we never used" I said picking them up off of Ron's desk.

"Oh you're on" Enid said as we all ran downstairs, including Carl who had been hanging out with us at the time. I didn't talk to him and he didn't talk to me, but he was Ron's best friend so he hung out with us a lot now.

We all ran different directions as Carl made his way finding each of us, I ducked behind a tree waiting for him, eventually I heard his footsteps and just as I was about to splash him he caught me off guard and it me with a water balloon soaking my white t-shirt. I was started and tripped over a tree root sending both him and me flying to the ground.

"Sorry" I blushed as I fell on top of him.

"No worries" He said getting up and trying to cover up his red cheeks.

I peeled off my T-shirt leaving me in my balck sports bra. I could feel Carl's eyes watching me as we walked off.

"What" I asked turning around seeing him staring at me. He stood there a blushing mess and flustered. 

"Uh, here take my sweatshirt" He said taking it off so leaving him in his black and white flannel.

"No it's okay" I said but he took a step closer to me so we were only inches apart from each other.

"Please Kelly takes it" He said slipping it over my head. I put my arms through the sleeves and thanked him, we were still only inches apart as I looked into his beautiful blue eyes. He pinned me to the tree and caught me off guard again then he leaned in and kissed me passionately. I held up the water balloon that I had still in my hand and splashed it over his head. He gasped a little then laughed kissing me again, I brushed his wet hair out of his face as we both parted to catch our breaths. I take off running as he chases after me.

"If you really want this you'll have to catch me first" I shout as he runs after me.