PRISON BLUES {Request}

"This prison sucks mom! I know it's safe but there is nothing to do here" I said talking to my mom Maggie.

"I know Grace and I'm sorry but there's nothing I can do about that. Just stay here read a book I'll come get you if I need help with anything" she said closing the cell door. I sighed and flopped down on my bed.

"Sometimes I swear I'm going mad from all this boredom" I thought to myself. I drifted off into a daze where I just stared at the old stone ceiling, that seemed to be how I was spending most of my days now.

"Grace!" Someone yelled causing me to jump a little.

"Carl!" I said shocked. "Sorry I was in the moon" I laughed a little embarrassed my cheeks fling a slight tint of pink.

"That's okay" Carl chuckled. I pushed a stray of my brown hair out of my blue eyes to see Carl better.

"What's up" I asked wondering why the blue eyed boy was standing in front of my cell.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go for a walk? It's boring as hell here" he said and I couldn't agree more with him.

"Yes! I'm dying to get out of this cell" I said jumping up off the bed and walking beside Carl. We had a little thing going on him and I but it was never confirmed. I mean we were both 17 and we were almost adults but somehow we still couldn't get up the nerve to tell each other how we felt. I figured today would be as good a time as any. I was bored and it would give me something to do. {😏} *sorry dirty minded*

"Grace are you listening"Carl asked looking over at me.

"Sorry what?" I asked embarrassed again. But he just chuckled.

"I wondered if I could ask you a question" he asked again.

"Oh ya for sure anything!" I said. "Sorry I just can't seem to focus today a lot on my mind" I chuckled and he nodded in understanding.

"Well we have been friends for a while...and well I really like you...and I was wondering if maybe you wanted to be my girlfriend" he asked taking me by surprise.

"I was going to ask you the same thing" I said in shock.

"You were going to ask me to be your girlfriend?" He teased.

"No you dork!" I chuckled punching his arm playfully.

"But I would love to be your girlfriend" he said in a joking manner.

"Is there something your not telling me Grimes" I giggled.

"Oh shut up" he scoffed pushing me lightly.

"I would love to be your girlfriend Carl" I said happily giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.