WALK OUT

I sat on the ground in the same spot I had been for the past hour after Carl left. Everything that just went down was a complete blur. Memories slowly came back to me, the fight, the words that were said, and Carl walking out.

_________________________

FLASHBACK:

"Carl I'm sorry okay, I got home late because Maggie needed help with something" I explained for the 15th time.

"Oh please I know you were with Ron" He said in a sassy tone.

"Ron? No I fucking hate that guy he's so full of himself" I said in disbelief.

"I can't believe you would do this to me" he said with a frustrated sigh.

"Do what!!" I yelled. "Be faithful to you, love you, be a good girlfriend! Cause I would never cheat on you Carl" I yelled. "Look I don't have to explain myself to you like this, I told you the god damn truth and weather you choose to believe me or not that's your choice" I said, my voice full of rage.

"God you can be so damn difficult some times" he said.

"If I'm so difficult then why are you with me" I said sternly.

"I don't know"  he said looking me straight in the eyes. Mine started to fill with tears. All of a sudden the slam of a door made me jump. I fell to the ground sobbing trying to figure out why he was acting like this.
______________
End Of FlashBack:
I had stopped crying and got up off the floor eventually making my way to the bathroom, washing and drying my face. I brushed through my hair and got in some comfy clothes. I sat on the couch with a good book and took my mind off of everything that just happened. Eventually Carl would have to come home seeing how we both had room to share our own house now that we were old enough.
_____________
Carl's P.O.V:
I walked through the door of Y/N and I's shared house. I sighed setting my gun down on the table and making my way to the living room, I saw Y/N asleep on the couch. I don't know why I blew up on her but I did. I was afraid she was cheating on me even thou I know she would never do anything like that. She was loyal but I was scared that she would leave me. She deserves better then me. I went over to the couch and scooped her up carrying her bridal style to the bed she snuggled her face into my chest until I set her down on our bed.

"Carl" she asked sleepily.

"Ya it's me" I said.

"You came back" she smiled slightly but it soon turned into a frown. "I'm sorry for yelling" she said a tear starting to run down her cheek but she quickly wiped it away.

"It was my fault you have nothing to apologize for sweetheart" I quickly went over and sat in the bed next to her.

" I would never cheat on you" she said. Her big Y/E/C eye's meeting mine.

"I know....I'm just afraid that you will leave me...find someone better" I said looking down at the wooden floor.

"Carl..." she placed a finger under my chin and lifted my head to meet her gaze. "I would never leave you, I love you to damn much" she smiled and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"I love you too" I smiled and kissed her again. I crawled into bed next to her wrapping my arms around her as she lied on my chest. She soon fell asleep as I traced small circles on her back.