DANCING

"Okay we can settle here for the night" Carl said as he layed down blankets on the ground. We got seperated from Gelnn and Maggie and Michonne when we went on a run but we sent a flare up hoping that they would see it.

"Hey look it's an old record player" I looked over at the record player in amazement wondering if it still worked which I doubted but I could always give it a try. I flipped the switch but of course nothing.

"Crap" I sighed as I layed down on the blankets.

"What's wrong" Carl came and sat down beside me.

"Nothing, just bored" I smiled at him.

"Well it is the zombie apocalypse, not much to do but you know... Kill" he chuckled.

"I tried to get that stupid record player to work but of course nothing" I admited.

"Here I'll go down and try to get the electricity up" Carl said standing up.

"No it's fine come back to... Well kind of bed" I smiled.

"No, no some music would be nice anyway" he smiled as he went to to the basement.

I layed down waiting for Carl to return I knew the power wouldn't come back on but it was sweet enough for him to try.

"I got it" Carl yelled as a smile grew on my face.

"How... How did you.." I was shocked

"I just have some luck on my side" he chuckled as he pulled me in by my waist and kissed me.

"One minute" I pulled away and went over to the record player and I fiddled with it until the sweet sound of slow music played.

I turned around and pulled Carl back in.

"You know how to dance" he asked.

"I use to know how to  but I don't think I would remeber anymore"

"Show me" he smiled as I looked at him confused.

"Show me how to waltz" he chuckled

"No I would make a fool out of myself"

"Come on it's just us here who else is going to see"

"Fine but no laughing"

"I promise"

I took his hands and put my hand on his shoulder and rested my head as he put his hand around my waiste. We slowley swayed to the music as it played. We were dancing for a good five minutes until he stepped on my foot and we both went tumbling to the ground as we laughed hysterically as we knew how dumb we looked.

"I love you" he said as he connected our lips together.

"I love you to"

All of a sudden we jumped up as a door swung open and we saw Maggie and Glenn standing in the doorway with smirks on their faces.

"Oh... Uh... Hi" I could feel my cheaked turning red.

"You two are so cute" Maggie said.

"Uh..." I was flustered and didn't know what to do.

"Come on you two we have to get going Michonne has a car for us" Glenn said as he ruffled mine and Carls hair.

"Ya, ya" Carl said as he grabbed my hand and turned off the record player as we followed Glenn and Maggie out.