RAIN

I stood in the kitchen drying the dishes when all of a sudden a sharp pain hit my leg as I turned around to see Carl holding a towel and twirling it again to hit me I soon giggled and ran around the kitchen table with the towel in my hands still. I twirled it around a whipped it towards his back causing him to laugh too as we both started to hit each other with them. I took a handful of water and threw it at him soaking the front of his shirt. He laughed and picked up a handful of water and soon it became a full out war of towels and water throwing. He picked me up and brought me outside where it was pouring down rain.

"Carl what are you doing" I giggled shrieking as he dropped me in a puddle. "Oh, you're on" I laughed and splashed him with water kicking up the water in the puddle soon enough we were both on the ground soaking wet and laughing. I looked over at him and kissed him as we both smiled and laugh dancing around in the rain.

________________________

RICK'S P.O.V:

I looked down at Carl and Y/N kicking and splashing water at each other they laughed and giggled as they danced in the rain and kissed. I was happy that Carl had found someone that made him happy and smiled I could tell Michonne did to as she watched them along my side and smiled. They looked up at us watching them in the window and waved at us. I opened the window slightly.

"You two get in here before you get sick" I laughed.

"That's just a myth" Y/N yelled back causing me to laugh.

"Come on don't ruin our fun dad" Carl giggled.

"You two go have fun" Michonne said closing the window and dragging me off.

________________

Y/N P.O.V:

We both laughed as we entered the house again freezing and soaking wet.

"I love you" I said wrapping my hands around his neck and kissing him.

"I love you too" He whispered and kissed me again."And I so won that war" He laughed.

"You did not" I protested and pretended to pout.

"Come on let's go get changed" He laughed picking me up bridal style and bringing me up stairs.