SCREW YOU

"He said he would only take half of the medicine he's taking everything" I heard Carls voice from upstairs along with Ricks and Negans. He was threatening him along with the saviors. I ran upstairs and into the room where Carl held a gun to Negans face.

"Carl give me the gun" Rick whispered.

"No he's taking everything" He said.

"Carl put it down" I said calmly but firmly causing everyone to look up and over at the sudden voice in the doorway.

"Oh and who's this pretty young doll" Negan said placing his hand on my face but i quickly pulled away.

"Stay away from her" Carl said turning around and pointing the gun to him once again this time there was no fear in his voice.

"Oh are you... and you" He said pointing at both of us. "Oh that's adorable" he said leaning back and chuckling. All of a sudden he grabbed me and I now had a knife to my throat. 

"Get your hands off of her now!!" He said raising his voice.

"Whoa calm down kid" Negan said tightening his grip on the knife and pressing it to my throat even harder.

"Put the gun down Carl" I said. He looked at me confused. I nodded and he lowered the gun.

"Good! Now come on boys lets get going" He said letting me go but still dragging me out. I rolled under his arms leaving a small cut across my cheek. But I slipped out of his grasp and held the knife up to his throat.  

"Oh someone's feisty" Negan said throwing his hands up in the air.

"Screw you" I said lowering the knife and baking away.

"Whats your name darling, we could use someone like you back at camp" Negan asked.

"Y/N Dixon" I said.

"Oh, your Daryl's daughter" He said. "Sorry about you know kidnapping him" 

"Ya I bet your sorry" I said sarcastically"

"Well you can come back with me and see your dad, be with him" 

"No, I would rather not be one of your slaves" I said standing next to Carls.

"Okay well don't say I didn't give you a chance" He said leaving to go downstairs Rick followed close behind him.

"Are you okay" He said hugging me.

"Ya I'm okay, how about you" I said clutching onto him tightly.

"Ya" He said kissing my forehead and slowly moving down to my lips.

"I love you" He whispered.

"I love you to" I said kissing him again.