LATE

I ran across the field and towards the Grimes household once again I was late for the group meeting.  I bursted into the door causing all eyes to land on me.

"Late once again I see" Glenn snickered.

"Sorry" I looked down hoping no one would see the embarrassment written all over my face. I took a seat next to Carl who was sitting on the stairs.

"You didn't miss much, we were just talking about how we are low on food and my dad was just about to announce who's going on the next supply run and that's when you came in" Carl said looking down at the ground.

"God I can't believe I did that" I joked around hoping Carl who make me feel a little better but he just mumbled ya under his breath and continued looking down.

After the meeting was done we discussed that myself, Carl, Daryl, and Rick were all going to leave this afternoon for a supply run.

_______________________________________

I caught up to Carl who was walking at a strangly fast pace.

"Hey what was up in there you seemed a little off" I asked placing my hand on his shoulder.

"Nothing I'm fine" He jerked away and left me standing there in the middle of the street.

"Everything alright hun" Maggie came up behind me witnessing everything that had just happened. 

"Not exactly sure yet" I said puzzled. "He seemed off ever since the meeting" I said.

"Well go talk to him see what's up" Maggie said.

"I tried he just blew me off and said nothing" 

"Just try again but give him time to cool off" Maggie said as she walked towards the house. She shot me a smile and then closed the door.

__________________________________

Just before we were about to leave I went to find Carl but as I came around the corner I saw him with Enid. My mind immediately went to "He's cheating on me" and "He's losing interest in me" I can't help it though my mind just naturally goes there. I always think of the worse, every time I got close to someone something goes bad and that's what I was thinking was going on right now. They hugged goodbye and Carl started to walk off.

I tried to leave before Carl saw me but he looked up before I could leave. He gave me a small smile but then it dropped when he realized what was going through my mind.

I walked away heading towards the car to get ready for the supply run. As I entered Daryl was already seated in the passenger seat and Rick was climbing into the front seat everyone but Carl was in the car now. He quickly jogged up to the car and climbed in next to me. I scooted closer to the door and rested my elbow on the side of it. I placed my head in my hand and stared out the window looking at the trees and houses as we passed by them.

When we came up to the first small store Daryl and Rick told us we would switch off on watch. Carl and I went first we stood outside the store while Daryl and Rick went in.

"Look what you saw with Enid and I isn't what you think" He said but this time I was the one who was going to act weird since he did it to me during the meeting."Look I know what it looked like but trust me it wasn't that" He said trying to get me to speak back. 

"What was your problem during the meeting" I only spoke because I wanted an explanation.

"I was just in a bad mood" He replied but I knew there was more to the story than that. 

"And..." I added.

"And the guys always talk shit about you when your late" He said."Josh and Liam always say how I'm dating a screw-up and an unorganized girl and how you're going to die by tripping over your own two feet" The words shocked me and inside I wanted to punch something. I stayed silent which was never a good sign.

"And that caused you to ignore me why" I asked breaking the silence.

"I don't know because" He said.

"You're not stupid your just... well... okay well that was pretty stupid" I admitted as i chuckled.

"Ya, it was" he chuckled back.

"But what was with you and Enid? I saw you two hugging" I asked.

"She was helping me out with the guys and told me just to tell you what was going on" He said back which didn't really solve the problem since i was still jealous but I let it slid.

"Okay" I said smiling.

"Okay guys were done in here" Daryl said coming out with a duffle bag full of supplies.

"Cool" I picked up my duffle bag and interlaced Carl and I's fingers."Let's go" I smiled.

Sorry this sucked big time!!!!!