DON'T NEED YOUR HELP

We walked into what they all called "The kingdom" We had met the king himself and his unusual pet. Now we were on our way to a house of our own where we could stay the night.

"I will have Jace show you around" The king said as he pointed to a boy around Carl and I's age. He had brown hair with brown eyes and was cute enough but nothing compared to Carl. 

"Your guy's house is this way" Jace brought us down a small paved walkway to the end of the street where a large enough white house stood it would definitely fit the whole group. 

"Thanks" Said Rick as he entered the house quickly along with the rest of the group. Jace shot me a quick smile before noticing Carl put his hand on my back and lead me into the house.

"Carl, Y/N why don't you go with Jace maybe he could take you around get your mind off of things" Rick said giving Carl a look that I knew said,"Take your girlfriend out before she breaks into pieces". Carl nodded and we both followed Jace out and caught up to him

"Hey do you mind showing us around" I said as I caught up with him.

"Sure no problem" He looked innocent enough I just hoped to trouble got in between him and Carl. Carl could use a new guy friend to hang out with."So first this is the armory" Jace said opening a large metal door leading into a room that held guns, and ammo, along with knives and katanas. 

"Wow I haven't seen this many guns in forever" I said in awe while picking up a gun and examining it.

"We could go and try them if you want, we have a shooting range and we have plenty of ammo" He said grabbing a couple guns and rounds of ammo and stuffing them into a duffle bag.I looked over at Carl to see if he wanted to do so, he gave me a small smile and nodded his head.

"Thank you" I whispered while brushing my hand on his shoulder as I exited the door. He kissed the top of my head before I could leave then he followed me out.

"So what are your names exactly I didn't think I caught them" Jace asked as we made our way out to the shooting range.

"I'm Y/N" I said.

"And I'm Carl, Ricks son" Carl said giving Jace a small smile.

"Well it's nice to meet you" Jace seemed like a nice guy, he was polite and respectful.

___________________

Back at the shooting range Carl Jace and I had fun shooting and laughing about the old times and stupid things we had done Carl seemed fond of Jace which I was over the moon about.

"Crap were out of ammo" Jace said picking up the duffle bag.

"Oh I can go grab some more, I think I remember the way back" I said walking towards Jace to grab the bag.

"No it's okay I'll do it" Carl said taking the bag from Jace's hands. I shot him a smile and made a funny face at him as he made one back at me I giggled.

"So you and the sheriff are together" Jace asked.

"Ya we have been for a while now" I explained.

"Cool" He seemed a little upset and awkward once he mentioned that. I ignored it and picked up the gun and shot off the second last bullet in the gun.

"I could help you out there" Jace came up behind me and put his arms around my waist. I quickly pulled away at the sudden change in his attitude.

"No that's okay I'm fine really" I said changing my position.

"Really because you seem to be having a little trouble" He said coming closer and whispering in my ear and tracing his hand up my waist and towards my chest then he pulled a knife out and put it to my throat.

"What the fuck" I said standing up and quickly backing away.

"Hey, hey I'm just trying to help" He said throwing his hands up in the air all innocent like.

"I don't need your help" I said quickly shooting off my gun at the nearest walker then throwing my knife straight into another one's head his eyes went wide at my badass actions."Like I said I don't need your help" I pointed my handgun to his head. \

"What the hell is going on" Carl said suddenly coming into sight.

"This dumb fuck pulled a knife on me and put it to my throat" I said angrily.

"Wow calm down honey I was just trying to score" He said.

"That's it" I said running towards him with my knife but a pair of hands grabbed me by the waist and pulled me back.

He went up to Jace and punched him in the face several times until I pulled him off of him and picked Jace up by the collar.

"You ever touch me or my boyfriend ever again I will make sure that this bullet...." I put my gun to his head."meets the inside of your head" I said pushing him up against a tree and then throwing him down to the ground and leaving him to groan in pain.

"Come on Carl let's go see how the group is holding up" I grabbed his hand and lead him back to the camp in full rage.

"Hey" Carl whispered."Hey"He yelled which caused me to turn around and meet his eye.

"What" I yelled angrily.

"Did he do anything to you" He asked pulling me into him.

"No, I made sure of that" I said.

"Good" He chuckled.

"Come on Jace is probably on his way back and I really don't want to see him other wise I might actually kill him" I said interlacing Carl and I's fingers.

He chuckled and followed along with me until we got back to the house.