NOT NOW

CARL'S P.O.V:
I stood there watching her talk to him with a smile plastered on her face. I was kind of with Enid and I never though of Y/N in that way until now. We had been friends since Shane was still alive and only friends, I knew she liked me at one point for a while but I turned her down using some dumb excuse saying I didn't want to ruin our friendship, then she was crushed but I was oblivious to it. Then Enid and I became a thing and now here I  am staring at her talking to this boy named Ben. She smiled and laughed as they talked, her sparkling E/C eye's lit up as she looked at him. And he smiled and memorized her face as she talked to him.

She smiled and waved goodbye we he walked away looking back at her as she walked away smiling. He smiled too as he watched her every movement. And so did I.

"Hey Y/N" I said running up to her and smiling. She looked at me and smiled.

"Hey Sheriff" she said using my nickname. She hadn't called me that in forever not since I turned her down, now she's using it again?

"Back with the nickname I see" I smiled.

"Why not, it suits you after all" she said flipping my hat off my head and placing it on her head. She hadn't done that in forever either. But man she looked good in the hat, I never realized how good she looked in it.

_______________
A Couple Hours Later:
"Hey Y/N can we talk" I asked as we turned the corner of one of the streets in the Kingdom.

"Ya sure what's up" she asked.

I stopped and looked at her in the eyes.

"Everything okay Carl" she asked furrowing her eyebrows, and biting the skin at her lips, she must do that when she's nervous.

"Y/N I like you a lot, I know I hurt you and turned you down and then you had to watch me move on to Enid when we got to Alexandria but seeing you talk to that boy over there made me realize that you're the one I want to be with" I blurted out. She stared at me with wide eyes that suddenly went soft.

"No! You do not get to do this to me Carl, you can't just fuck with my emotions like this! I loved you LOVED YOU for years Carl YEARS! Then you turned me down and I understood but I was still hurt then you moved on but I still hadn't, but I never said anything to you while that thing whatever it was was going on with you and Enid! You do not get to do this to me not now, not when I'm finally getting over you and finally starting to be happy in this shit world! You can't do this to me not now" She said raising her voice a little louder then I wanted her to.

"Y/N...I'm sorry..." I started to say but she cut me off.

"No Carl I don't want to hear it" she said.

"Hey Y/N I found a new book I though you might like you wanna come and check it out with me" Ben came up behind her looking confused and worried of why she was yelling and almost crying.

"Ya I would love that" she said lowering her voice and sending me one last glance before turning around and joining Ben. I hated myself for ever letting her go, for ever not making her mine.
___________
Hey guys should I do a part 2???