WITHOUT A WORD PT.2

That day I left without a word.
_______________
CARLS P.O.V:
I never meant for her to leave. I never wanted that. But when Maggie, Daryl and Glenn came out of that house and told me Y/N wasn't there I felt immediate guilt.

"I know you broke up with her but it's not like her to just up and leave when she's hurt, she must have been really hurt" Daryl said glaring at me his jaw clenched.

"What exactly did you say to her" Maggie asked.

"Just that we had to break up because Enid and I had been talking for a couple months about it and...." I started but Maggie cut me off.

"A couple months!" She raised her voice.

"Look this isn't Carl's fault" Enid said defending me.

"Well maybe he should have told this to her a couple months ago!" Glenn said. Everyone looked pissed.

"She just left she couldn't have gone far look let's just go look for her" My dad said sighing. "EVERYBODY NOW" he yelled. Everyone looked over at the group. "Y/N'S MISSING SHE WENT OVER THE WALL WE NEED EVERYONE LOOKING FOR HER" he yelled. Everyone immediately fanned out and started looking.

"Except you two" my dad said looking at Enid and I. "Just go home" he said.
_____________
MAGGIE P.O.V:
I searched everywhere for her. She was like a daughter to me and I wished that she would have just come and talked to me. I understand why she left, Carl was an ass and everyone was pissed at him and Enid.

"Maggie" I heard Glenn shout.

"Ya" I jogged over to him.

"I found this" he held up a few pieces of broken glass and a picture frame the contained a photo of Y/N and Carl holding hands and smiling.

"She must have went this way" I said.
__________
A few hours later Glenn and I came back there was no sign of Y/N anywhere. We all met up in Rick and Carl's house.

"Any sign of her" Daryl asked. She was also really close to him along wth Glenn and I.

"No" I shook my head. "We found this thou and we searched around that area but she's long gone" I said handing the picture to Carl. He looked at it with guilt.

"We should all get some sleep" Rick said. We all fanned out and went to our own homes. We looked for months but there was no sign of her. I could barley sleep at night knowing she was out there by herself.
___________
1 YEAR LATER
Y/N P.O.V
I had changed a lot since leaving Alexandria. I had nothing to do but keep on fighting and walking to my next destination. In my spare time I would workout and I had even cut my hair. I had changed but I didn't mind it. I was my own person for once I wasn't thinking I wasn't good enough. I was making my way to an abandoned building when I heard fighting going on. I took out my gun and quickly hid myself behind the wall of a building. I saw a group fighting and my heart stopped. Maggie, Daryl,Glenn,Rick,Sasha,Carl and Enid were all there.

"Shit" I mumbled to myself. I looked over they were struggling barley being able to fight. Maggie was knocked down by two walkers everyone was to busy to notice.

"I'm going to regret this" I said quickly firing off two bullets killing the walkers that were over top of Maggie. After the last walker was killed by the bullet that came out of my gun everyone stared over at me. They all had wide eyes.

"Y/N" Maggie said. I nodded and she dropped her gun scrambling off the ground and over to me.

"I missed you so much" she cried hugging me.

"I missed you to" I smiled. She looked into my Y/C/E eyes.

"You look beautiful" she said picking a strand of my newly cut hair up.