A DAY

So this is an imagine for @Kellycake12 I hope you like it! Since it's your birthday I made an imagine of a whole day, so what it would be like in a normal day in Alexandria with Carl from morning until night. So I hope you like it kely!

_______________________________

I woke up to a light snore next to me, I turned over and smiled to myself, Carl was lying there peacefully sound asleep, I hated to wake him up so I let him sleep in a little longer. I crawled out of bed and put my bare feet on the cold wooden floor. I silently made my way to the bathroom and washed up. I let my brown curly hair fall down against my shoulders and placed a bit of mascara on my eyelashes to make my brown eyes pop. I smiled and walked out a sighed when I looked at the clock.

6:58am

I had to wake Carl up soon, but I decided to get dressed first.I got out of Carls flannel, and I put on a gray and Burgandy short sleeve shirt on, and a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, and finished off the look with my light brown combat boots.

"Okay time to wake him up," I said to myself. I made my way over to the bed and placed a soft kiss on Carl's forehead.

"Morning sleepy head," I said sweetly trying to wake him, but all I got was a mumble. "Come on babe time to wake up" I smiled softly at his grumpiness.

"What time is it," He asked.

"7:00 I let you sleep in," I said getting up and making my way over to the dresser and grabbing my gun and knife.

"Oh...okay," He said sleepily getting up and yawning.

" We have watch after Glenn and Maggie which is in about an hour, so we have time to walk around a little if you want" I yelled as he went into the bathroom.

"Sounds great" He smiled. I went over to him and pulled him in my the waist.

"I love you" I whispered into his chest.

"I love you too" He smiled and gave me a small kiss on the lips.

"Okay now get ready we gotta get going" I smiled and placed my hand on his chest and gave him one last kiss.

"Okay I'll meet you downstairs" He yelled as I made my way out of the door.

As I grabbed a granola bar, tossing one to Carl and he made his way down the stairs. He successfully caught it and gave me a sweet kiss before leaving for watch.

"I'll see you after my watch" He smiled.

"No I have watch too, then your dad wants a meeting with the whole group to discuss next runs, and some supplies that we need," I said reminding him of everything that was going on today.

"Right," He said scratching his head. "What would I do without you" He smiled and kissed me again.

"You're so cheesy" I laughed and kissed him once more before he left. Then I made my way out behind him to go find Maggie and help her with whatever she needed.

_________________________

"Anything else you need help with," I asked Maggie with a smile.

"No, I think that's it Hun thank you for your help" She smiled.

"Anytime" I shouted as I made my way out the door. I looked down at my watch and noticed the time. "Shit I'm late for watch" I cursed and mumbled under my breath. I ran around the corner and made it just in time to see Carl and Glenn packing up to leave and Sasha was just getting there too.

"Hey," I said meeting Carl at the gate.

"Hey," He said greeting me with a smile. "You're just on time" He laughed and gave me a kiss on the cheek.