~IMAGINE 2~

Criss Angel just got finished doing one of his famous double straitjacket escapes...after he showed his loyal followers that he was ok...he ran into the security of his RV, and quickly grabbed his head...for it was pounding something fierce...when he looked in the mirror...his right eye was blood red...the pressure of being upside down...fucked up his eye...at first he thought it was going to blow over like it did the last time be busted some blood vessels in it...so he walked around everyday wearing sunglasses so no one would notice his eye all fucked up...again...after the third day, though...he began to loose his footing and balance on everything that he did...you were a very old friend that he would always secretly confide in...when he didn't want anyone to know about his personal problems.

You took him to your private eye specialist and said that the severity of his right eye has caused total blindness in his right eye...and that the only way to fix it...was to have surgery...but it would be a quick in and out procedure...Criss asked him if it his eye would cause him to be off balance like that...and he said most definitely. So you made Criss an appointment and told him that it had to be done...after the three-hour surgery...you rolled Criss out of the building in a wheelchair because of the medications left him very groggy and made him act very silly.

Two weeks later you took him in to have his wraps removed, and to see if it was successful...Criss slowly looked over at you and said very humorously that you were the sexiest thing he's ever seen with his two eyes...you hug him and reply to him that major flattery would get him absolutely...everywhere with you...then he reaches over and kisses you in thanks for all your love and support to him...when he truly needed you...and for the fact that you were so good at keeping all of his secrets...you kiss him back and tell him that you would always be there for him, when he needed you...then just to see how lucky he could get...he went to your ear and said that he really needed you later on tonight too...but you placed your hand on his head and told him Down Bowser...that he knew better than anyone that you didn't fly like that...He moved away and crossed his arms and pouted and said Dammit...very loudly...then tells you that you never allow him to have any fun...you kiss him on the cheek and told him to keep dreaming magic man....but added shortly after that you'd always love him anyway.