~IMAGINE 99~

You were working at the very popular store D&G where you saw a very handsome man shopping with his adorable little boy, you couldn't help but interrupt just to tell him what an adorable little boy he had. Criss stood up as he smiled at you and thanked you...then he said his little man was named Johnny. Johnny had a mind of his own and went over to you and held out his hand to you and said hi. You knelt down and said hi back as he crawled in your lap and just sat there like you were his personal throne...Criss chuckled as he told Johnny he was such a ham.

Criss asked you for your name first then he asked you if you wouldn't mind showing him around the store because he was having difficulty finding the right clothes in the right toddler sizes. You stood up with Johnny now in your arms as he was all smiles and giggles telling his daddy that he really liked nice lady that smelled like peaches. Criss snickered at his adorably silly lil man and continued to shop with you helping him for the rest of the afternoon. When he gathered all the new threads for his little man's new wardrobe, he thanked you and asked you what time you got off work so he could come by and pick you up for a special dinner for two, after he put his magic munchkin to bed. You looked up at him totally flattered, as you blushed a little bit...and said you got off at 9:00 p.m.

Criss lifted his little man over his should like a giggling sack of taters, as he kissed your hand and gave you a wink...then he asked his son if he was ready to have some lunch and then head over to his uncle Costa's house for a visit with his cousin for the night, so he could go out and have some grown-up fun. Johnny snickered and said yeah, while he still had some ranch dressing on his face after eating his chicken tenders and drinking his apple juice. Criss finished his burger, while he was pulling into his brother's driveway. Costa his fiance and her little girl Annie were in the yard playing with their Great Dane named Duke.

Johnny ran over to his uncle then ran over to Duke and crawled on his back and tickled behind the big dog's ears. Costa went over to Criss and asked him what was going on that he needed them to take care of the mini Mindfreak...Criss snickered and said that he really needed to go out for some adult fun just for one night...because Johnny snagged him a very beautiful girl from the store, and he really wanted to give her a go. Costa chuckled as he slapped him on the back and told him to go and have a magical time...but then he added to make sure the magic was protected magic so that in a few months from now another mini Mindfreak wouldn't magically appear.

Criss gave him a wink as he drove to his suite to get properly dressed for the occasion, then he gave you a call and asked you if you were about ready, for that date...You were at home and just got out of the shower when he called you and you said as you were fighting with your sandal, that you would be in about 15 minutes. Criss gave a slight chuckle and said he would be there in 10 minutes just in case you needed his help. You smiled to yourself after he hung up with you...then right as you slipped on your dress your doorbell went off. You raced down the stairs and opened the door to see Criss all fancied up with a bouquet of flowers in his hand...after he hands them to you he takes your hand and escorts you to his Royce.

The romantic candlelit dinner was enough to make even the most hardened girl cry. Criss was so charming and sweet that you couldn't resist him at all. You never thought he would be in such a hurry to speed up one date to make several dates tied up into one night but he managed to show you the greatest time ever. After dinner and a movie he took you to do a little shopping where he spoiled you just a little, then it was fun park time, where you and he went on several rides before you got cold from the chilly night air...Criss put his jacket around you then drove you back to his suite where he very sweetly asked if you would stay with him.

You reached out and kissed him very tenderly on the lips, as you told him you were hoping he would ask...then you both went up to his suite where you and he shared the most passionate night of your life. The next morning you woke up and he was getting dressed, as he was asking you if it would bother you if he asked you to come see him a whole lot more, and maybe get to know his family because he was really hooked on you. You slid out of bed and kissed his neck and said it would be a dream come true for you to be with him and his family. And you did, two years later Criss was walking down the magical aisle with you...and Johnny scampering right behind you holding his little basket with flowers in it.