~IMAGINE 35~

You were at your family's movie theater, watching some classic movies by yourself on a Friday night...when you were watching the film called Night of the Lepus, a very handsome man walks in with red streaks in his hair, and asks you if he could sit with you and watch the show...for he was very bored, and all the other theaters were jam packed...you look at him and say yes if he doesn't mind watching very old movies...for that's all you and your family had at the moment...he gives you a very kind smile, and magically pulls out a huge pail of buttery popcorn, and a large cup of Cherry Cola...and shares it with you as you watch the movie.

After the movie was over...he gives you a smile and asks you what you were gonna watch next...you playfully take him by the hand...and show him the wall to wall shelves of old movies that you had...and he finds a few that he picked out, and you gladly played them for him...which was Curse of the Werewolf, Dracula, Creature from the Black Lagoon, War of the Worlds, and The Time Machine...he said with a chuckle that he just loved these old movies...as he wrapped his arm around you...it wasn't until you were at the second to last movie you and he were kissing and putting all kinds of moves on each other...it was an epic night for you at the movies...and your very first date...that was not even expected.

After the other movies finished he pulled you into his lap and very sexually asked you if you'd be interested in sleeping with him...instead of waiting for him to ask you if you wanted to go to his place, or yours...you eagerly took him to one of the back rooms in the private theater, and showed him the bedroom...he smiled at you...and slowly closed the door and joined you in the bed...after making long, sweet, and very passionate love with him...then he told you who he was...and your heart jumped to the skies...knowing that your 'hit' man was Criss Angel!! You immediately wrapped yourself around him...and kissed him everywhere you could reach...and asked him playfully if you and he could do that again...he giggles a little exhaustedly but rolls over on top of you and says anytime you were ready...he was most definitely ready...you rolled him over and playfully wrestled with him for a while...then he made love to you again...before going to sleep with you playing in his hair and cradled in your arms...you whispered in his ear that you loved him...he gave you a sleepy smile, and mumbled that he loved you more...then gave a very light snore as he went back to sleep.