~IMAGINE 100~

You were in a massive group of people during a bomb threat, everyone was panicking while trying to get out, three people ran into you, and knocked you to the floor, where everyone began trampling all over you, your hand was smashed several times and you were even kicked in the face once, when out of nowhere you felt a pair of strong and protective hands wrap around you and lift you into their arms...you were in and out of dizziness but managed to see the loving face of none other than your hero of 13 years Criss Angel. He was holding you very close to him as he raced thru the crowds of people trying to make it to some kind of shelter with you, so he could check you over to make sure you weren't hurt too bad.

Criss got you out of the building successfully and sat you on the back of one of the neighboring vehicles with a tailgate and checked you out, other than being bruised, and minor lacerations and a bloody nose you were alright. You gave him a hug as you thanked him for coming to your rescue, that people were frigging insane, killing each other trying to save their own skin instead of helping others. Criss chuckled slightly as he told you that just think what people would do under a real attack, that the bomb threat was a hoax. You laid back on the truck and told him that you couldn't believe how ugly some people were in this fucked up world.

Criss leaned over you and said for as fucked up as it is, it did have a lot of beauty in it too. Then he made a beautiful rose appear as he handed it to you, then he brushed his fingertip up against it and a butterfly emerged from inside the petals. You thanked him for showing him the beauty of it, then he reached down and held his cheek to you wanting a kiss, you pulled him to you and kissed him on the cheek, then asked him if she could treat her savior to some dinner. Criss gave you a heart-melting smile as he held his hand for you to accept and said he would be honored to have a nice candlelit dinner for two with you.

You both go your separate ways until it was date time, you rushed thru your room searching for the nicest clothes you had, then you quickly put some makeup on very lightly, then waited. Criss did his evening show, for his fans, then he raced to his dressing room and got cleaned up for his hot date this evening. You were just about to walk out the door when Criss was standing right outside your door and you almost ran into him, as he caught you and asked if you were ready because he was so ready. You gave him a smile and said you were ready too. 

Instead of driving anywhere beens it was a wonderful evening Criss decided to walk to the classy diner with you. During your dinner together you and Criss connected on such a deep and very creative level, that you actually felt like you've been friends with him for your entire life. Criss felt the same way, and by the time the dessert came around you and Criss were holding each other's hands very romantically, as he was putting on his irresistible charm on you, and you had to admit you loved every second of it. After dinner was over with and you both walked out of the diner, it was rather chilly now and Criss romantically wraps you up in his jacket and walks you back to your place.

As he opened the door for you he placed a sweet kiss on you and told you goodnight, and that he really would like to spend time with you again very soon. As he turned to walk away, you gently touched his hand and without one word slowly pulled him inside and as he gave you a smile, you closed the door behind him then the lights went out...as you playfully giggled with each other.