~IMAGINE 71~

After several years of waiting for it...you finally got your chance to see Criss Angel live at The Luxor for Mindfreak Live!! you were so excited you couldn't eat, sleep, or think straight...you were all thumbs while you were packing for the trip...and to top the cake off with an enormous cherry you were going to get to see the show on your birthday!! and you even got the complimentary ticket of going backstage after the show to meet him personally!...you were so nervous about that part of it...you didn't know if you were going to cry, freeze, or go completely crazy and crawl all over him, but you told yourself you would worry about that when the moment came.

You were now on the plane to Vegas...you tried to keep your cool and act like a normal person...but you were way too excited and kept squirming in your seat like you had ants in your pants...and when people looked at you...you would just smile at them and tell them you were finally getting to see Criss Angel perform in Vegas for the first time...and you couldn't hold it in. During your ride, another girl comes over and sits next to you and tells you that she understands perfectly...that she's seen him over a dozen times and she feels the same way every time she comes to Vegas to see him...then she showed you some of her tattoos...and said that she was seeing him again for the show tonight.

I watched as she went back to her seat...at first I couldn't tell if she was just being friendly or just wanted to gloat...but I just let it go and got back into my own excitement. It was now time for the plane to land...and the stewardesses told us the instructions on how to make the landing a nice and safe experience for you all...then my heart stopped for a second when I realized I was actually here!! In Las Vegas!! You had to wait until it was your turn to get off the plane...then wait for your luggage to come around...as soon as you grabbed it...you hailed a cab...and got super happy when you got one that had Criss Angel's face on it...and took a selfie of you standing next to it...then you hopped in...and quickly told the driver to head to The Luxor.

Once you got there you quickly paid the driver and thanked him...then you grabbed your bag and walked to the building and it just blew you away at what it looked like in person...you looked straight up the pyramid as far as you could bend back...and said to yourself that Criss lived up there...then you took out your phone and took a lot of pictures...including selfies...of posters and just the building in general and of course you had to take a picture of the skyscrapers Criss Angel Wrap that was at one of the hotels/casinos...it was grand and one of the most beautiful sights ever...you slowly walked thru the doors...and headed straight to the lady at the desk and showed her your tickets...and reservation. 

She quickly gave you a smile and handed you the room key...then showed you which elevator to take...to get to your room...which was #313...you gave an inside chuckle that 13 was Criss's number...and the key had his face on it...you slid the key into your door then slowly opened it and walked in to smell the nice clean air of the fresh and very nice room...you jumped in the bed and couldn't believe that you were finally there!!...you quickly snapped out of it knowing that you had to get ready for his show that was in a couple hours...so you hopped in the shower...then you put on a very unique Criss Angel dress that you had specially made yourself...just to see if he would notice it...and that it was red and black two of his favorite colors.

then you carefully put on your makeup and sandals...then gave a couple spins...and said you were ready...you grabbed your purse...and put your room key in it...then you did a double spin and grabbed your phone, and your Criss Angel jewelry that you ordered online...to wear...along with a wristband...even though it didn't look great with a dress...you couldn't leave without wearing all of it...then you went downstairs to the Mindfreak Live Theater...another lady asked you for your tickets...you handed her the ticket then showed her that you had the backstage greeting ticket as well...but she said to show that to that man over there at the entrance door...you looked over...and it was John Farrell...she was talking about.