~IMAGINE 48~

You were on a trip on one of the many desert trails when you noticed a very handsome man unconscious...and very burnt and chapped...at first you thought he was dead...but when you knelt down and touched his face...and went for his throat...and checked his pulse...it was faint...but he had one...you quickly took your overshirt off and poured some cool water on it and began to gently wipe his face and neck...you put some of the water by his lips hoping he'd feel the water and take a few sips of it...after your third try at it...he accepted the water, but didn't open his eyes.

You quickly but gently drug him to the nearest shade and tried to keep him hydrated...you pulled out your chapstick and placed it on his lips...his eyes were very chapped and blistered...but you managed to put a little vaseline around his eyes...you sat down beside him and held him in your arms trying to keep him comfortable...half hour later he slowly opens his eyes and tried to look at you...but his vision was blurred from the blistering around his eyes...you told him he was going to be alright now...and as soon was he collected enough strength...that you would help him to your car...then you'd take him to the hospital...he snuggled his head in your lap and closed his eyes again after whispering thanks to you.

It wasn't until later that evening when the sun went down...when he woke up again...feeling a little bit better...you helped him up and walked him very slowly to your car...then peeled off as quickly as you could to the hospital...hoping that he was going to be alright...not knowing how long he's been stuck out there without food or water...the doctors immediately took him into the emergency room and hooked him up to IV's...then they tested his eyes to make sure no major damage was done...after staying there for several days they said it was safe for him to go home...he got dressed and came out to see you waiting for him by the exit doors.

You walked up to him and asked him if he was feeling better...he smiled at you and said he was going to be...thanks to you...he held out his hand and told you his name was Criss...and that he was doing a private stunt...and it went wrong...the next thing he remembered was waking up with a lovely girl...nursing him up...and dragging him into the shade...and that he honestly didn't know how long he was out there unconscious. Criss gave you a hug, and walked with you out to your car where he asked you for another favor...that you drive him to his place...that his family was probably worried sick about him...you told him with a smile, to hop in.

Criss told you the directions that led straight to Serenity...after you saw his house...you looked at him real close and realized that you saved Criss Angel!! You pulled up in the driveway where he was instantly met up with his pack of pooches...Oso, Chicklet, Teddy, and Spike...shortly after the attack of the canines came the cheers and the laughter of his brothers, and his mom running out of the house...telling him how happy they were...that he finally made it home, and that he was safe. Criss grabbed you before you could leave, and told everyone that you saved him...and that in doing so...you were his new best friend...and welcome to his home anytime...then he kissed you on the cheek and escorted you into the house...where you all shared a wonderful lunch together...and later on down the line...you realized that you loved him dearly...and he loved you right back.