~IMAGINE 88~

Criss Angel was getting ready for his most favorite holiday of the year, Halloween. He personally decided to decorate all of Serenity like a huge haunted house, knowing that his family would be staying with him for the holiday...but what he was very excited about was for the fact that Shaunyl decided to let Johnny be with him for Halloween and Christmas, because she was going to be very busy with her modeling and didn't want to make Johnny suffer thru her hectic hours of work. After Criss finished all the decorating for the huge Halloween party, he headed straight for the airport to pick up his lil man.

You were walking with your daughter across the road when out of nowhere a car sideswipes Criss's car, and it, in turn, hits you from behind, Criss flew out of the car and asked if you were alright, as he was picking up your little girl checking her over very thoroughly to make sure she didn't get hurt, you slowly stood up and told him that you were a little dizzy, but not too badly hurt. Then you looked up and asked why he lost control of his car, which made Criss jump back into reality for a moment and hollered at the guy in the other car and told him he better not peel off! because he just caused a wreck. Then he explained to you that he was hit by someone else that's what made him spin out of control.

So after the cops got there and took care of everything along with the EMT's to check out you and your daughter, Criss got back into his car, and asked you if you were going to be busy on Halloween, then he handed you an invitation to his party, and added that he would love to see you and your little angel there...then he headed to the airport where his son was waiting for him. You and your daughter Jennie went to several costume stores trying to find the perfect costumes for you both for Criss Angels generous invitation to his party. Because you secretly had a huge crush on him since you were 14 years old. 

Your baby girl decided she wanted to be Minnie Mouse this year, so you bought her the red polka-dot dress and bow that was attached to the mouse ear, along with matching sandals and a mouse tail with a red ribbon tied to it for extra. After you got your daughter all dressed up, you searched for something for you to be...after much contemplation you decided on being the sexy Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad you went all out and bought the entire suit that she wore in the movie. After you were both all set, you hopped in the car and headed for the most famous mansion in Las Vegas. You pulled up in the driveway and showed the security guard your invitation, and moved away so you could go in.

Jennie loved all the lights and monster decorations she went up to one of the motionettes and started dancing with it, then out of nowhere you saw a little boy in a Mickey Mouse outfit with whiskers and all drawn on his little face along with a black button nose, he was the most adorable little boy ever! The first thing you thought was taking a picture of baby Mickey and Minnie together. Just as you pulled out your phone to take a picture of the two together while playing with the motionette. Criss snuck up behind you and thanked you for coming, you spun around and saw Criss dressed up as the Joker from Suicide Squad complete even with the green hair and gold plate over his teeth, he was one sexy joker. Then he gave a crazy bow and said it was about time you showed up my love I've been going crazy without you, as he said in a very good Joker voice. You decided to play along as you told him you missed your Puddin' so much and gave him a huge hug.

Criss called his lil man and told him to take lil Minnie to the kids Halloween playroom while the mommy's and daddy's had grown-up fun in the dance hall. Johnny grabbed Jennie's hand and took her to the toddler room where they had all kinds of cool Halloween kid tunes playing like the monster mash for the kids to dance too. Lynn and Dimitra were hosting the kid's party while making candied apples, and popcorn balls. Meanwhile, you and Criss were really partying and dancing with each other, even when two different females wanted to cut in and dance with him one was a Playboy Bunny, and the other one was a sexy pixie. But Criss was in full Joker mode and said he only had one girl that he'd dance with...as you playfully told said thanks, Puddin'.

After the party was over with and everyone filed out as they thanked Criss for the amazing party, you were searching thru the house looking for your little girl so you could take her home, but when you found her sound asleep in Johnny's room with him hugging each other, Criss came in beside you and offered you to stay as his guest, because they looked so cute and comfortable...then he wrapped his arms around you and sexually asked you if you would like to tuck your Puddin' in for the night...and maybe even join him. You gave him a kiss on the cheek, as you casually and very happily let him lead you to the bedroom.