~IMAGINE 4~(pt 2 of Imagine 3)

You and Crisstopher had been meeting up at the donut shop every day now for almost two weeks...but the next day you went to meet him...he was standing outside the shop, asking you if you would like to see where he worked...you were all for doing other things with him now that you and he got to know one another better...he walked with you for six blocks and then held the door open to a club...he held your hand and showed you his stage...you asked him where his radio station was...he turned on the switch and talked through the mike and said all he did was open the channel up when he wanted other people to hear him...and that he just did that for fun...

But he was so glad when he found that you were listening to him...but he said what he really did for a living was theatrical magic performances and every now and then he'd dance and sing here at his club...then he asked you what you thought about it...you squeezed his hand and said that you thought he was a very amazing guy...and that you were so happy to have met him. He placed his lips on your hand and said that he felt the same way about you, and wanted to know what you thought about maybe considering to be his girlfriend...you emotionally went into his arms and said that would be like a dream come true for you...finally having someone special in your life...instead of being the lonely one...Crisstopher spun you in a circle and said you didn't know how right you were...for that was also the story of his life...but his was due to just his mere appearance always ran the ladies off from him.

You reached up and kissed him for the first time on his lips and said that now neither of you would ever have to be alone again...for you would always have him, and he would always have you...Crisstopher smiled at you and said he could definitely live with that...then he lifted you up and carried you bridal style up to his room, which was just above the club...and asked you if you'd sleep with him...you were a little nervous about it, but you told him yes...after making sure you weren't scared of him...he slowly stripped you, then laid you in the bed...then he removed his leather clothes and slid in beside you and just held you for a while and talked sweetly in your ear...after you got used to his touch...he emotionally swept you away into his world of fantasy, illusion, passion, and desire...

When he finally finished with you...you held him very close to you and said you would love him forever...he drowned you in butterfly kisses and said and he'd love you for all eternity...then you both snuggled up together, and went to sleep.