~IMAGINE 64~

You and your family were on a sea cruise for your sister's engagement party...none of you knew what her fiance looked like or even what his name was...but you weren't really interested in going...because of the fact, that you and your sister never liked each other...she always emotionally hurt your feelings, and all thru high school and in life...she was always and forever showing you up...and taking your boyfriends away from you...because she was always the prettier one...and the sluttiest one...which all the boys liked...they liked the girls that were fast and easy...and you were just slow, and wanted love and security first...so instead of being with the family...you stayed at the bar and had a couple drinks at your sister's expense.

As the party lingered on...you began to get tired of lurking around...and decided to go to your room to sleep it off...just as you were getting ready to leave...a very gorgeous guy came up to you and tells you that he's been watching you all afternoon...and was wondering why you were sitting all alone on this celebration...and not having any fun. You tell him that you just weren't in the celebrative mood...he followed you to your room...without you noticing until after you walked in...he walked in with you...and tells you that maybe he could lift your spirits a little...he pulls you close to him and begins to creatively turn you on...after a few silly dances he does with you...he casually strips you down...and gives you the longest night of exotic, undying pleasure...

Morning came and you woke up with him curled up beside you with his head on your chest...you couldn't believe how he charmed you into letting him have you like that...but you smiled as you told yourself you were never going to regret it for a second...he slowly opened his sexy eyes...and gave you a very warm smile...then kissed you a few times...suddenly you were rudely interrupted by your family knocking on the door...asking you if you had seen your sister's fiance anywhere...and as soon as you and he saw the door knob turn to open...he slid out of the bed and hid under it...you looked over at him...with a look of total disbelief...then told your family that you hadn't seen anyone...that you stayed at the bar, then got tired and went to bed early.

They left hastily to search the rest of the cruise ship...after you shut the door and locked it you ran around to the side of the bed where he was laying on the floor grinning up at you...as he jumped up you slapped him twice...as you told him you couldn't believe that he was the damn groom!!...he grabbed you up and told you that he wasn't by choice...and that ever since he was on this damn cruise...he has been hiding from your sister...you looked at him and asked him what last night was all about then...he snickered a little bit and said that he wasn't the kind of guy to ignore a beautiful girl that was lonely and depressed...besides all guys had pre wedding jitters...and sex was the best cure for it...only in this case...it was his way of having the strength to tell your sister to go jump off the ship...because he wasn't marrying her...then he slid over to you and kissed your neck and added that he liked her sister a whole lot more.

As he got dressed you asked him what his name was...beens he already knew who you were...he slid his boots on and kissed you again...and said his name was Criss...then he left the room and said he was going to officially get his life back...then he said playfully that he'd be back shortly for you...as he closed the door behind him...you stood there still in slight shock of what just happened...then you fell to the bed laughing and crying at the same time...after knowing that you just had sex with your supposed to be future brother in law...and not only did he nail you...but you managed to for the first time in your life...take a guy away from your sister!...it was epic...but not just any guy...her fiance!

You quickly got dressed and ran out of the room up to the main party room of the ship...where you saw Criss and your sister arguing up a storm...then when he saw you...he turned around and told her he was cancelling the wedding...because he found someone that was so much better to him and for him...and that he just didn't have the ability to have any commitments with her...then Criss slid down the railing to where you were standing...and in front of everyone he laid a huge kiss on you...then asked you to blow this pop stand with him...but you stopped just long enough to see the expression on your sister's and family's faces when you stole Criss away from your sister...in just one evening...after you and he left the public view...he thanked you a million times for getting him out of that hellacious nightmare he would have been stuck in...if you hadn't came along to rescue him...you smiled at him and put him in a slight dip...and told him not to mention it...then you laid a steaming kiss on him...then walked with him back to your room...but before you both entered the room Criss pulled off his wedding band that your sister put on his finger at the engagement party and gave it a toss into the ocean...then he very willingly ran after you into the bedroom.