~ IMAGINE 44~

This Imagine is for Loyal Sister @KimberlyHirst    (Luv u sis)

You were very sad and depressed for the abrupt end of a what you thought was a close friendship...you didn't know where to go from there...you just felt lost and torn. One day your Loyal sister Kc pulled up in your driveway and decided she was going to try and cheer you up...so she pulls out two tickets to go see Criss Angel in Las Vegas for Mindfreak Live...

But just seeing your friend brightened your day...and as she helped you pack, you quickly forgot all about your heartache from yesterday...you both got all dolled up in your favorite Mindfreak memorbilia...and headed to the airport. you and Kc talked about everything...then you shared headphones and listened to some tunes while relaxing...waiting for the plane to land at the Vegas Strip. As soon as you both saw the huge Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign...you both jumped up and down in the taxi seat giggling in pure excitement. Kc was just a little over anxious for she's never gotten to see him perform live before...but you both wanted to take a picture with him.

The cab pulled up in front of the Luxor, and right as you both jumped out...you took a few selfies with each other...then rolled your luggage into the casino/hotel. Kc handed the lady the tickets and she in return handed her the room key...then she handed it to you...then just for fun you raced each other to the elevators...but as soon as the doors opened and you both ran in...Oops! you both fell flat back on your asses...you ran into Criss!!...but neither of you could stop laughing...Criss removed his sunglasses and revealed his sexy eyes to you both, and as he helped you both up...he asked if you both were all right...you were both blushing, but managed to squeak out a yes. Kc looked at you then blurted out how gorgeous he was...which made you laugh at her for her being utterly silly...Criss, in turn, looked at both of you and put his arms around both of you and told you both that you both were pretty damn good looking yourselves...then he asked both of you if you'd like to join him after his performance this evening and have dinner with him...you both jumped up and down and said absolutely!!

Criss smiled and before he left, he said there was nothing better than going to a nice dinner with two lovely ladies hanging on each arm...then he took both of your hands and kissed them...and told you both he'd catch you later...as soon as he was gone...Kc looked at you and said she was never going to wash her hand again...you both rushed up to your room and rummaged thru all your clothes until you both decided on wearing matching styled dresses...only yours was a sparkling black...and Kc's was a sparkling red...then you helped each other with the makeup and hairstyling...after you both were ready...you decided to go on down to the lobby and do some shopping in the stores...until it was time for the show.

You both walked out of the Mindfreak store loaded with new Mindfreak items...and a new wardrobe...you paid a few bellboys to take your stuff to your room for you...then headed down to see the Mindfreak Live show!!...first row front and center...the lights went down and the show began...Criss was so awesome and full of life on the stage...you and Kc sat their awestruck at how amazing he was...even though you tried to tell Kc not to encourage Criss while he was Xristos...she did anyway and he ran right over to her and spewed blood all over her and you...then he acted like he was biting her neck and blood trailed down her neck...but when Criss went for you next you took a run for it down the aisle...Criss raced up and down the aisles spitting blood and tossing foam balls at random people from the audience.

It was by far the greatest time of your life...finally the show was over...and you and Kc both ended up having your bra's full of blood and foam balls...Criss thanked everyone and told them all goodnight...before he left the stage. The audience slowly dispersed...with some of them being totally disgusted from being spit on...Banachek came around and escorted both of you to his dressing room where he said he'd be right with you both as soon as he found a shirt to wear...he came around to you showing his perfectly chiseled chest...with his shirt in his hand...he casually slipped the shirt on...and gave you both a sweet smile and asked if you both were ready for dinner...because after the shows he was always starving.

Criss went up to both of you and grabbed your phones and took several pictures and selfies with each of you...then escorted you both to the very beautiful restaurant...where you all had a wonderful dinner together...after dinner was over with Criss had his second wind...and felt like fooling around...so he took you both to Curves, where you all three danced for a few hours and had a few drinks...as you all were now exhausted, happy, and a little wasted...Criss escorted you back to the Luxor and walked you both up to your room...and kissed you both on the cheek and thanked you both for the wonderful time...and that he couldn't wait to do it again tomorrow night. You both giggled as he kissed you and told him tomorrow was wide open for both of you...Criss smiled at you both and said great...because he was bringing a buddy with him for tomorrow's festivities...so he could make a double date happen...Criss looked at both of you and asked which one of you would like to go out with his buddy Klayton...Kc raised her hand and said me very loudly...she was a total Loyal Klay-mate as well as a Loyal Angel...plus she knew that you had a bigger crush on Criss...and Kc loved both of them. Criss chuckled and said it was a date then...you and Kc both went to sleep very happy, relaxed, and excited about tomorrow.