~IMAGINE 7~

You and Criss have been dating off and on for 6 months...it was only recently that he asked you to move into Serenity with him...and for the first time since you've been dating him, you felt like he was really wanting to move forward in the relationship...instead of drop it...so you packed some of your necessities and let Criss take you to his incredible home...you and he got along perfectly as a stay together couple...until one day Criss came home and said that Shaunyl was on her way there to drop of Johnny so he could stay with him while she went down to Hawaii to do a few modeling shoots for a magazine.

This would be the first time you stayed with Criss while having Johnny with him...you loved Johnny, but you never stayed around long enough to help take care of him...and this time Criss expecting you to take care of him when he had to do his live theatrical performances at the Luxor...you told him you'd love to watch him...but you had no idea what an explosive daddy Criss was when things went wrong...the first two weeks were perfect watching Johnny...but things took a turn for the worse, when while Johnny was outside playing with Oso and Chicklet...you were watching him through the window...while finishing up the dishes, and doing Criss's laundry...when you heard Oso going nuts...you rushed out the door and saw Johnny in the sandbox out cold...you ran over to him and picked him up and realized that he wasn't breathing...you panicked but picked up your cell phone and dialed 911...

The ambulance got there and looked him over and said that he stopped breathing due to anaphylaxis shock...from being highly allergic to something...they gave him a shot of medicine, and shortly after Johnny was coming too, and breathing a little bit...Criss came home and saw the ambulance and thought the worst...and spun a 360 in his driveway and ran through the house screaming for you and Johnny...he made it to the backyard, and saw Johnny just now waking up, but he was scared...because he didn't understand what happened to him...Criss ran in front of you and grabbed Johnny from you and checked him over very well, then hollered at you and asked why you weren't watching him...then he held his son and cradled him until he calmed down...you looked at him in utter disbelief...and told him to kiss your ass...then you raced off into the house, and immediately packed your shit, and headed for the front door.

The EMT's looked at Criss and told him that you did everything humanly possible for the boy...then added that what he did was very wrong...that you were just as scared for the boy as he was...then they headed back to the station...Criss thought about what he said and realized that he was an asshole for saying that to you...he carried Johnny into the house and looked for you, but noticed his front door was open...he sat Johnny on the couch and told him to stay there and rest for a while...he ran out the front door, and looked down the road, and saw you walking towards the front gate...he caught up with you and begged you to come back to the house with him...that he was very sorry for blaming you...that he just wasn't good at handling anything happening to his baby...it scared the hell out of him.

You told him that you were so done with him...for ever since Johnny came to stay with him...he has been treating you like shit...telling you all the time, that you didn't know how to take care of his son...or you didn't care about his son...and the truth of the matter was...you loved his son just like he was your own...and every time he yelled at you saying you weren't good enough...tore you up inside...and you just couldn't take it anymore...Criss wrapped his arms around you, and held you very closely and said he was so sorry...for the way he's been acting...then he begged you for one more chance...that he loved you very much, and he didn't want to lose you...you hugged him back, and gave a deep sigh, and told him you would give him...Just One More Chance...and if he fucked up again, you were so gone like the wind...he smiled at you then gave you a big kiss, and raced you back to the house to watch cartoons with Johnny.