~IMAGINE 34~

You were jogging down the street minding your own business when out of nowhere a very creepy goth guy jumps out in front of you...holding a dead dove in his hand...telling you that it broke its neck hitting the glass from the store's window...you looked down and noticed that the dove had no head...that it was in the goth guys other hand...you got grossed out and wanted to get away from him...but he kept following you and asking you to just watch...so finally you exhaled very irritatingly, but stopped and watched as he slowly put the head back on the bird...you huffed at him and told him that wasn't going to work...that the bird was dead...

Suddenly he pressed hard and cupped the bird in his hand and hollered now very loudly...and the bird was alive and perched on his hand!! You looked at him in total shock...and asked him how in the hell he did that!!...he got very close to you...and told you if you went out on a date with him...he'd tell you exactly how he did it...you look at him and think about it for a minute...and tell him if he cleans his face up from all that creepy paint you'd go out on a date with him...he agrees and quickly puts his bird away and spins around three times...after the third time his face was clean and was ready to go out with you...he takes you by the hand and takes you to Two Brothers Pizza...during the meal he tells you that he fixed the bird with magic...you snicker knowing all along that he wasn't going to tell you...but decided that he was very cute in his exotic way...and let him get by with it.

Before he left you by your house...he kissed your hand and tells you his name was Crisstopher...and that he'd really like to go out with you again sometime...you smile at him, and tell him that he knew where you lived now...so all he had to do was come over and ask...and you'd be more than happy to go with him...you reached over the railing and kissed him on the cheek...and told him that you'd see him around sometime...then you go in, and watch his reactions as he walks away...he was doing a little breakdance...showing how happy he was that he had a girlfriend now. Which makes you smile...knowing that you finally had a boyfriend...and that you never really know how a person is until you give them the benefit of the doubt.