~IMAGINE 78~

You and Criss were up in the Colorado Rockies having your first official two-week date...but during the entire first week nothing went right...you found out the hard way you really sucked at snowboarding, and skiing...and it made you feel bad knowing that Criss wanted to have fun with you...but you weren't much fun...because you didn't know how to do anything right...and you were always being so clumsy...during your last try at skiing you actually ran over him and you both wiped out in a huge snow drift...plus, to be honest, you kind of hated the cold...you just did it for him.

That night as you sat down with an ice pack on your thigh...drinking hot chocolate and staring into the fire...Criss came out of the bathroom from taking a shower...and slid on the couch beside you and asked how you were feeling after that last wipeout...you looked over at him and asked him who you were kidding...that you just weren't good at anything...Criss pulled you in his lap and said he enjoyed every minute with you...and that there was a lot of things that you were super good at...you looked at him and said like what...he gave a devilish grin to you...which made you smile...then he said that he really enjoyed it when you ran him over today...then when you and he had the snowball fight...

Once the sun went down and you could see the stars thru the skylight in the ceiling...with no lighting except for the romantic fireplace...Criss was laying right beside you...he actually glowed in the firelight...you slowly trickled your hands down his muscular chest and down to his sexy six pack...when you made it a little lower...he giggled a little bit...then rolled over and methodically rubbed you up and down...until he magically had your nightclothes off...after you magically made out with him...he decided to take the fun a little slower and instead of to winter sports...he took you out on nature hikes...and trout fishing...which was more your speed...and you both had more fun...but the best time of your life was when you and he spent hours together in the steaming jacuzzi...and when he asked you to marry him...because he would never find another girl that he had so much fun with...and loved every second with.

You were so flattered at him for popping that question...you actually forgot how to speak for a few minutes...then once you felt your voice coming back you jumped in his arms in the hot tub and said that it was your dream come true...Criss gave you the warmest smile and whispered in your ear that it was his dream coming true as well...then he kissed you very deeply as he placed a huge diamond ring on your finger...then told you that he loved you to no end...you held him close to you and said you loved him more than life itself...and couldn't wait to spend forever with him.