~IMAGINE 43~

It was your 23rd birthday, you and your family went to the lake to celebrate it...what you didn't know was that one of your friends got you a very expensive birthday present...and he was meeting up with you and your family at the lake later that afternoon...you all enjoyed the time together, and was just about to have lunch, when your sister decided she wanted you all to go out on the boat first, and fool around on the inner tubes, and boogie boards...you tried to talk them all out of it...because you were hiding the fact, that you were deathly afraid of the water...and that you didn't know how to swim...at all.

Your best friend unexpectedly pulls up in her vehicle and tells you ver quickly to close your eyes...but you were way too excited just from seeing her that you run over to her and give her a huge hug. She quickly covers your eyes and tells someone to come ahead and get out of the car...then your best friend spins you around twice, and removes the bandanna from around your eyes...and standing right in front of you was Criss Angel!!...and his two brothers, and his little tiny tot Johnny. After almost falling backward from being very faint...your adrenaline kicks in as you give each of them hugs...telling all of them how much you love them all...and that you've been a huge loyal for well over 14 years.

Johnny snickers at you...as he hands you a birthday card...you kneel down to read it...even though it was nothing but a few crayon scribbles...you kiss him on the forehead, and tell him that it was the best card you ever received...Costa and JD wished you a happy birthday...then your friend led them to the picnic tables with food...for after the long trip, they were starved. Johnny was over playing with your little girl Lucy...she and Johnny were the same age...but you could only see her on special visits when your dickhead of an ex would allow it...he had main custody from a crooked judge and a minor technicality...but she was still your baby. Criss went up to you next and wished you a very happy birthday, then he showed you a few bits of magic...knowing that you adored everything he did.

Your sister was getting irritated and griped until your family got the boat out and was going to have some fun...Criss got all excited and said he wanted to play too, then he looked over at you and asked you if you'd go on the innertube pull with him...you wanted to do anything with him...but you couldn't hold it in anymore, and pulled him away from everyone else embarrassed...and told him that you didn't know how to swim, and you were afraid of being out there on a boat. Criss pulled you a very close and said he would be right there with you...and wouldn't let you drown...then told you he'd teach you how to swim.

You hesitantly accepted his hand after he held it out to you...so he could pull you up on the boat...Costa put the life jackets on Johnny and Lucy...because they really loved tubing...and JD promised them that he'd go out with them and have some fun...your sister and your family was in the second boat...you were on Criss's boat with your best friend, his two brothers, and the kids...Costa did the driving, and JD had both kids on the huge inner tube with him and your best friend...Criss had you on the second tube on the other side of the boat...your initial impact with the water...knowing there was no bottom...you were very tense...Criss whispered in your ear and held onto firmly...and assured you...that you weren't going anywhere.

After playing in the water for several hours...you really began to come around and enjoy yourself...even though deep down you were still afraid of drowning. JD wore both kids out and all three of them were snoozing under the awning. Costa had the boat anchored down, as he was fishing...Criss had you behind the boat, and very personally teaching you how to swim...it was the greatest birthday ever...after Criss told you that you had the hang of it...you and he both went out away from the boat and swam together...until Criss noticed that you were getting a little burnt...then he helped you back onto the boat...but before he pulled you all the way up...he knelt down and gave you a very unexpected kiss right on your lips...and tells you that you and he needed to do that again very soon.

The party ended, and all your family and friends went back home...except your best friend and the Mindfreak family...you even had to say goodbye to you little girl...you went to your car and was getting ready to head out...but Criss ran over to you and begged you to stick around...that you and he still had that private swim to do...you looked at him, and realized he wasn't kidding...later that night JD, Costa, your best friend, and Johnny were around the campfire roasting marshmallows...while Criss was totally making out with you in the lake...a very romantic moonlight swim...later that night you thanked him, for the best birthday ever...and that you would never forget.